Disney park lowest attendance in ten years

i dont know what it costs at disneyworld but at disneyland its over a hundred bucks a day to get in plus parking....i remember we used to go quite often back in the 70's when admission was like 5 bucks.....with free parking....
I don't understand the appeal

The food is subpar, the lines are aweful, the heat is intense, and the rides suck compared to the average amusement park, and they rape you financially as you said.

I just don't understand.

I don't understand the appeal

The food is subpar, the lines are aweful, the heat is intense, and the rides suck compared to the average amusement park, and they rape you financially as you said.

I just don't understand.
back in the 70's it wasnt that bad......Knotts Berry Farm was a better place to go and hang out.....half that park was free.....

The Happiest Place on Earth is getting to be even happier with smaller crowds? The crowds are what I always hated at Disneyland.
The bean counters at Disney want large crowds. They don't give a shit how long you have to wait in line.

The fact they are not getting the long lines is because:

1. They are too costly for most families to afford in Potatohead's dismal economy.

2. Many Americans are pissed at Disney for being woke and are not having much to do with them any more. Like us. We live about an hour's drive away. Back when they first opened and had not turned woke we would get annual passes. Not any more. No more having anything to do with Disney because they are Libtard jerks.

Disney ain't what it used to be.
It is a shame. We Boomers grew up with good wholesome American centric family entertainment.

Then those Limousine Libtard Hollywood assholes abandoned Walt's model and turned it into a freak diversity and inclusion freakshow.

Walt is turning over in his grave now.

Who want's to subject their kids to being fondled by freaks disguised as Disney characters? The thrill is gone and parents can find better amusements in their back yard.

It's all about the money... the price increases are what's keeping people away.

On average, it will cost a family of four approximately $6,300 for a five-night stay at Disney World in 2023.

The average cost of Disney tickets in 2023 is about $139 per person (aged 10 and up) per day. Depending on the time of year, tickets can be as low as $109 per day and as high as $159 during peak periods.

The average adult guest spends about $100 a day in Disney World if not more.

It's not about the woke, it's the cost...

I knew when Disney started their woke shit that parents would stay away in droves.....Not so much due to the woke shit itself but due to costs involved and the convenient excuse Disney handed the parents on a platter.
Unlikely. Most travel authorities believe the falloff in business is due to new pricing structure and policy changes in regard to passes. Throughout the area park attendance is down in other parks. However, earnings are expected to be us by 26 billon for 2023.

I knew when Disney started their woke shit that parents would stay away in droves.....Not so much due to the woke shit itself but due to costs involved and the convenient excuse Disney handed the parents on a platter.
Unlikely. Most travel authorities believe the falloff in business is due to new pricing structure and policy changes in regard to passes. Throughout the area park attendance is down in other parks. However, earnings are expected to be up by 26 billon for 2023.

Unlikely. Most travel authorities believe the falloff in business is due to new pricing structure and policy changes in regard to passes. Throughout the area park attendance is down in other parks. However, earnings are expected to be up by 26 billon for 2023.

What they "expect", and what they will get, will be vastly different.

Walt Disney World® Official Site | Disney holidays from Walt Disney Travel Company

Most expensive Disney Florida Holiday from the UK is £37,824 for 2 adults 14 nights.

Screenshot_20230711-120505.png

What they "expect", and what they will get, will be vastly different.
There are 42 parks/resorts around the world that make up 26% of the Disney Revenue. While Disney World is the largest, it accounts for only 9% of total revenue. The idea that the conservatives war against LGBTQ/Disney is going have any substantial or lasting impact on the company is ludicrous

It's all about the money... the price increases are what's keeping people away.

On average, it will cost a family of four approximately $6,300 for a five-night stay at Disney World in 2023.

The average cost of Disney tickets in 2023 is about $139 per person (aged 10 and up) per day. Depending on the time of year, tickets can be as low as $109 per day and as high as $159 during peak periods.

The average adult guest spends about $100 a day in Disney World if not more.

It's not about the woke, it's the cost...

It is not all about the cost . That is a big factor but not the entire reason. There are also a substantial number of families that are boycotting Disney because of their filthy sicko woke policies.

Forum List

Back