QUEER rather than LBGTQ+

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
I've en thinking on this a while. LGBTQ+ is hard to type and hard to read. I don't know about others but when readin and I come to a capped set of letters I stop reading and start trying to translate. This might come from my Navy days of trying to translate USN acronyms.

So I'm going to use the word Queer now.

Queer once meant
adjective ; a · differing in some way from what is usual or normal : odd, strange, weird · G. K. Chesterton ; b · eccentric, unconventional · John Muir.

I'm not using is a derogatory manner, just using the proper word.
When we have these discussion we're really just talking about people who are "differing in some way from what is usual or normal."

My apologies to anyone offended by the word. Offense is not intended, clarity is.

I've en thinking on this a while. LGBTQ+ is hard to type and hard to read. I don't know about others but when readin and I come to a capped set of letters I stop reading and start trying to translate. This might come from my Navy days of trying to translate USN acronyms.

Queer once meant
adjective ; a · differing in some way from what is usual or normal : odd, strange, weird · G. K. Chesterton ; b · eccentric, unconventional · John Muir.

When we have these discussion we're really just talking about people who are "differing in some way from what is usual or normal."

My apologies to anyone offended by the word. Offense is not intended, clarity is.

1689008460403.png

Gay does mean "happy" ... Lesbos is an island in Greece ... and we have bigger problems than who sleeps with who ... just what were the Hebrews doing with that golden calf when Moses returned from ... oh, nevermind ...

I prefer the expression, "Sexual Irregular," which would include homosexuality and lesbianism, bisexuality, asexuality, people of uncertain passions, and last of all, trannies.

Parenthetically, it is a puzzle to me why the gay and/or lesbian community has adopted trannies as fellow travelers, so to speak, There is no logical connection, and in fact there is no reason why, for example, a homosexual man would be any less appalled by "gender-affirming" surgery on a teenager than a heterosexual man.

Going back to the OP, the word, "queer" has been in common use to describe homosexual men that redefining it is something that only a Leftist would countenance.

Gay does mean "happy" ... Lesbos is an island in Greece ... and we have bigger problems than who sleeps with who ... just what were the Hebrews doing with that golden calf when Moses returned from ... oh, nevermind ...
It used to mean that. When I was a kid I knew a woman named Gay. No one would use that name now.

All fags to me.

I don't have the time, the energy, nor the inclination to even bother trying to dice them up into little groups.

Maybe way back when I might have cared more but the fag group over the past few years in general as a whole has mad me not really care about any of them or what they think. Now I just don't give a shit. They are all fags to me and won't ever be anything more.

To be honest, I don't even see a lot of them as human beings even because most of them don't even act like people, they act like some personified fake overly stereotypical version of a fag all day every day. If they can't act like a person then I won't think of them as a person.

Queer once meant

I never stopped using it.

I mean to offend the sicko assholes.

Queer once meant

Do you always announce your queer activities?

Forum List

Back