Disinformation is enemy #1.

Trump voters tell NBC Reporter that ‘Russia is not our enemy’​

I, along with I'm sure many others, have made the point our self governance relies on an informed, engaged electorate.

If someone would like to explain to me how these MAGAists came to believe the things they said if not for RWM disinformation I'd like to hear it.

Two old people express a quick opinion and they speak for all of us? Really? Shall we take all the really stupid or inflammatory statements made by leftists and portray them as speaking for all of you? Let's at least be intellectually honest about this.

But if Russia is our ENEMY, why do we still staff our embassy in Moscow? Admittedly Biden has withdraw a lot of personnel from that embassy but has not broken off all diplomatic relations with Russia and we are still issuing visas for Russian citizens to visit here.

I didn't vote for Biden, my state never needed my vote, but if it means stopping a traitor and criminal like Trump, I'd gladly vote in an old shoe with a missing bottom, if it was on the ballot.
Typical democrat. I wouldn't admit it either. Keep lying, maybe someone on here will believe you--maybe another democrat.

That conservatives support and defend the likes of Trump for president; Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt peaceful transfer of power, is proof that traditional conservatism is long dead and gone.
You don't lie very well. Mountains of evidence say everything in this post ^^^ is a lie. FYI

Two old people express a quick opinion and they speak for all of us?
The reporter who authored the piece has been going to Trump rallies for years. He's talked to many attendees. Does their level of being disinformed represent all Trump supporters? No. Most, yes.

Trump calls Putin ‘genius’ and ‘savvy’ for Ukraine invasion​

1710629360547.png

Declaring it independent is genius.

Republicans have nominated the likes of Trump for president; Trump, who committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt peaceful transfer of power – there is no greater enemy of democracy, the rule of law, and the American people.

Trump is following in the footsteps of every tin pot dictator and fascist who tried, sometimes successfully, to take control of a country. Unfortunately for him, we live in the United States and not Russia. Is it any wonder he sees Putin as a buddy and is in love (his words) with Kim Jun Un? Now trump supporters see those dictators as "friends," as well.

Trump is following in the footsteps of every tin pot dictator and fascist who tried, sometimes successfully, to take control of a country. Unfortunately for him, we live in the United States and not Russia. Is it any wonder he sees Putin as a buddy and is in love (his words) with Kim Jun Un? Now trump supporters see those dictators as "friends," as well.
War monger. No wars for four years. Then Biden. Two wars, a third in the making with Yemen and Biden gives more $$ to Iran so that they can funnel it back to the opposition. How do you like funding both sides of Biden's wars? You're pretty stupid.

The reporter who authored the piece has been going to Trump rallies for years. He's talked to many attendees. Does their level of being disinformed represent all Trump supporters? No. Most, yes.
Paid shills will say lots of things that intelligent people take with a huge grain of salt.

Two old people express a quick opinion and they speak for all of us? Really? Shall we take all the really stupid or inflammatory statements made by leftists and portray them as speaking for all of you? Let's at least be intellectually honest about this.

But if Russia is our ENEMY, why do we still staff our embassy in Moscow? Admittedly Biden has withdraw a lot of personnel from that embassy but has not broken off all diplomatic relations with Russia and we are still issuing visas for Russian citizens to visit here.

So you don't believe the same as those old people but you're still questioning whether Russia is our enemy?

There was a US embassy in Russia during the cold war as well and many decades before that.

Forum List

Back