Discuss

That's old news! You need to keep up with reality. lol So, I take it you like a pres or candidate hiding shit if it is con, but not so much if he/she's a dem?

Last edited:
So, I take it you like a pres or candidate hiding shit if it is con, but not so much if he/she's a dem?

What is he hiding ?

He made a metric fuckton of money and used every legal means to pay only what was required by law ?

I am voting for him for that reason.

Sign me up.

So, I take it you like a pres or candidate hiding shit if it is con, but not so much if he/she's a dem?

What is he hiding ?

He made a metric fuckton of money and used every legal means to pay only what was required by law ?

I am voting for him for that reason.

Sign me up.

You're either part of the MINORITY 1%, or a straight up idiot!

Yep an idiot that wants an oppty to work and make a lot of money and only pay what is required by law in taxes.

Romney is clearly the best shot at this of the choices.

Got any links on Romeny promise of transparency Danny Webster ?

Here are Willard's own words Feb. 11, 1999:

“Any time there has been a breach of trust by people at the top, that organization is going to be placed under a microscope, and that is appropriate. We will be viewed much more carefully than any other organizing committee, perhaps in the history of the Olympics, and we deserve to be so viewed."

Now, we KNOW that Willard "breached" the people trust during the Olympics by limiting access and destroying documents. (He did the same thing in Massachusetts when Governor)

He also breached the people's trust when running for Governor by lying about his residency.

Don't you think that all the "breaching of trust" deserves to be "placed under a microscope" before considering him for leader of the free world?

Got any links on Romeny promise of transparency Danny Webster ?

Here are Willard's own words Feb. 11, 1999:

“Any time there has been a breach of trust by people at the top, that organization is going to be placed under a microscope, and that is appropriate. We will be viewed much more carefully than any other organizing committee, perhaps in the history of the Olympics, and we deserve to be so viewed."

Now, we KNOW that Willard "breached" the people trust during the Olympics by limiting access and destroying documents. (He did the same thing in Massachusetts when Governor)

He also breached the people's trust when running for Governor by lying about his residency.

Don't you think that all the "breaching of trust" deserves to be "placed under a microscope" before considering him for leader of the free world?

Your argument is what Romney said in 1999 when trust has been breached people look closer he is breaking promised transparency by not showing any additional years of his taxes in 2012 ?

Forum List

Back