Discuss

After I stopped paying taxes at the passage of obama tax things are looking great. I make more money now since I only work for cash and no checks.

...and I bet you consider yourself a patriot!:badgrin:

I am but I refuse to contribute to obama's debt.
Interesting enough are you saying those who don't pay taxes are not patriotic? such as obama's voter base?

I can appreciate not wanting ad-homs to drown out a discussion.

I concede for the moment. A quick check reveals that the public sector may very well have contracted. Touche.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't spend the time that I would like researching it right now. But I still don't concede the overall the country is better off than 4 years ago vis a vis the costs incurred to get where we are.

I will level with you:

The debt has not gone down under any President, Congress or administration in over 60 years.

People were born, and have died - unaffected, but told to fear the debt all the while through.

Don't sweat it too terribly much, and I'm not saying that from an IRRESPONSIBLE don't pay our bills place, but more-so a Realist perspective that there's more to the Debt than meets the eye, there's people behind the Curtain of Elections that advise the running of things and always have, and despite POLITICAL rhetoric, the Country hasn't vastly changed between D's and R's changing power and there's a reason for that.

The Country is not worse off than 4 years ago. The rhetoric is worse off. The partisan tone is worse off. The misinformation is worse off. All elections are about fear, and once into power we learn the fear was for nothing.

Just like this election, the last election had people telling you Obama was a secret Terrorist sympathizer, meanwhile in reality-ville he authorized more strikes than Bush did (drone).

Just like this election, the last election had people telling you Obama was going to destroy you with taxes. He dsidn't, he extended the cuts and he also added more cuts inside of the stimulus bill.

Just like this election, the last election had people taking sound-bites from Obama speeches and making it seems as though he hates America. (remember "apology tour??") Meanwhile, from those SAME SPEECHES, he praised at LENGTH American exceptionalism. They didn't play you those parts in the partisan media.

Calm down about "Obama's destroying the Country." He's not, we're fine. If Romney gets elected, we'll all feel the same a few short weeks afterward, and partisan bickering on messageboards and the media will continue, business as usual.

I agree with all of this except that Bush and his con majorities in both houses inherited a surplus and quickly turn it into a deficit - heavy duty like. How they were ever labeled as conservative is beyond me.

I concede for the moment. A quick check reveals that the public sector may very well have contracted. Touche.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't spend the time that I would like researching it right now. But I still don't concede the overall the country is better off than 4 years ago vis a vis the costs incurred to get where we are.

I will level with you:

The debt has not gone down under any President, Congress or administration in over 60 years.

People were born, and have died - unaffected, but told to fear the debt all the while through.

Don't sweat it too terribly much, and I'm not saying that from an IRRESPONSIBLE don't pay our bills place, but more-so a Realist perspective that there's more to the Debt than meets the eye, there's people behind the Curtain of Elections that advise the running of things and always have, and despite POLITICAL rhetoric, the Country hasn't vastly changed between D's and R's changing power and there's a reason for that.

The Country is not worse off than 4 years ago. The rhetoric is worse off. The partisan tone is worse off. The misinformation is worse off. All elections are about fear, and once into power we learn the fear was for nothing.

Just like this election, the last election had people telling you Obama was a secret Terrorist sympathizer, meanwhile in reality-ville he authorized more strikes than Bush did (drone).

Just like this election, the last election had people telling you Obama was going to destroy you with taxes. He dsidn't, he extended the cuts and he also added more cuts inside of the stimulus bill.

Just like this election, the last election had people taking sound-bites from Obama speeches and making it seems as though he hates America. (remember "apology tour??") Meanwhile, from those SAME SPEECHES, he praised at LENGTH American exceptionalism. They didn't play you those parts in the partisan media.

Calm down about "Obama's destroying the Country." He's not, we're fine. If Romney gets elected, we'll all feel the same a few short weeks afterward, and partisan bickering on messageboards and the media will continue, business as usual.

I agree with all of this except that Bush and his con majorities in both houses inherited a surplus and quickly turn it into a deficit - heavy duty like. How they were ever labeled as conservative is beyond me.
I bet you consider yourself a patriot because your stupid enough to think paying obama's political debts is a good thing.

After I stopped paying taxes at the passage of obama tax things are looking great. I make more money now since I only work for cash and no checks.

Interesting enough are you saying those who don't pay taxes are not patriotic? such as obama's voter base?

First off, it's not all obama's debt. As with any charge on a credit card, the payment(s) come due.

That is EXACTLY what I'm "writing" and my belief. You are not a patriot and are not supporting your country, which would not even exist if it were not for taxes.

The tripe you spelled out in your next post that is prior to this one is....just that tripe based on nonsense, and not worthy of a response.

Last edited:

First off, it's not all obama's debt. As with any charge on a credit card, the payment(s) come due.

That is EXACTLY what I'm "writing" and my belief. You are not a patriot and are not supporting your country, which would not even exist if it were not for taxes.

First off, it's not all obama's debt.

First off that's your opinion so try the fuck again.

You are supporting an illegal act of the government, I refuse not to take part.

You will get caught in time, asshole. I'll do my part.

I would tred lightly here bud. You could easily be hacked at any time, and if you do plan on skipping town on Uncle Sam, why in gods good name would you say it here!!!! thats just stupid.

Last edited:
How so? Cash is best and it's my money I earn it unlike some who take government handout. I just refuse to pay into obamacare.

I would tred lightly here bud. You could easily be hacked at any time, and if you do plan on skipping town on Uncle Sam, why in gods good name would you say it here!!!! thats just stupid.
Listen up son of a god damn bitch if your fucking faggot ass is going to quote some thing I post quote the whole god damn post, do you fucking understand this you fucking son of a bitch?

First off, it's not all obama's debt.

First off that's your opinion so try the fuck again.

You are supporting an illegal act of the government, I refuse not to take part.

I usually do not stoop to the voluntary ignorant and hateful level of certain people like yourself, but.........you are a hate-filled nut case imo and bring nothing worthy of response to any convo. At least none that I have read so far!

You do realize, don't you, that you are putting your slanted views in black and white, and can be used against you at a later date if the powers that be wish to exercise there bought and paid for right? :eusa_whistle:

Just saying cause I've seen, read, and heard con candidates, con officials, or con lovers of all stripes state shit that ends up recorded and they get all caught up trying to undo it all and it does not work:cool: Your words don't just shoot off into space never to be recorded. Keep that in your warped mind!

Last edited:
Last edited:
You implied the thread was pointless and that people would lie six posts in, what do you expect?

And why did I say that at that point? Because at that point they weren't tying it to Obama as G.T later did.

Take a comprehension course and spend less time being an instigating moderator who adds nothing to this particular thread.

I think you do, then go back and read your OP.
And like before, me being a moderator has nothing to do with this thread.

Don't you mean you BEING a moderator is nothing. Look clown, I was told not to talk about moderators by a moderator who knows what he is talking about. If you are going to keep taking shots AS A MODERATOR then you are fair game. So quit promoting yourself as a moderator while taking swipes in the same sentence.

WE all can see the moderator title under your name...and you're right. YOU are most annoying.

Last edited:
I can appreciate not wanting ad-homs to drown out a discussion.

I will level with you:

Now this is what an honest and respectable poster looks like. He could have rubbed it in even after I conceded that he was right, yet...well his words speak for themselves. :clap2:

You never said "How so"?

Lone clown boy get's bitch slapped again

You will get caught in time, asshole. I'll do my part.

How so? Cash is best and it's my money I earn it unlike some who take government handout. I just refuse to pay into obamacare.

Forum List

Back