Discuss

How has your life improved under the Obama regime?

Now please don't go to a website and list his accomplishments which were likely written by someone who favors him. Keep it party neutral.

In your own words, list how your life is better.

P.S. No Bush comments. This is about the last 4 years.

It hasn't changed for the better under the con regime in the House who controls the $$. Blaming the pres for your woes is pointing your fingy in the wrong direction.

FACT remains he inherited this astronomical mess from a con idiot that had a con majority in both houses, and you cannot undo that REALITY.

I bought a house, My taxes went down and I had a baby.The raise-freeze in my corporation also ended a couple of years ago.

So because of Obama you were able to buy a house and have a baby, etc.

So you would say that if Romney were President none of that would have happned.

Exactly what actions did Obama take that enabled you to do all those things?

He signed the Stimulus bill, which lowered my taxes.

He signed the stimulus bill, which directly thereafter the recession stabilized, my corp. stopped the freeze, and my 401k rebounded.

Not sure how else he could have helped, a reach around?

Really?

How did the stimulus bill lower your taxes?

Now please don't go to a website and list his accomplishments which were likely written by someone who favors him. Keep it party neutral.

It hasn't changed for the better under the con regime in the House who controls the $$. Blaming the pres for your woes is pointing your fingy in the wrong direction.

FACT remains he inherited this astronomical mess from a con idiot that had a con majority in both houses, and you cannot undo that REALITY.

Where is there any blame on Obama in the original question? Excuse my ignorance what do you mean when you say "con"?

He signed the stimulus bill, which directly thereafter the recession stabilized, my corp. stopped the freeze, and my 401k rebounded.

Really?

if you don't know, then i'm afraid you're not even up on the issue of stimulus enough to have formed any valid opinion of it.

do i need to google that for you?

I've been promoted twice and just closed on my first home the other day.

That was easy.

Do you think that was due to Obama or would it have occured no matter who was President? How do you connect that to Obama?

"You didn't get promoted or buy that house on your own".

I certainly don't think it would have happened "no matter who was President"

If that President went along with the slash and burn budget mantra and let them go bankrupt policies of the right wing of the GOP my bank might not even exist today.

But it's obvious where you are trying to go with this ...

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

- Barack Obama

Yes, I succeeded, got promoted, and was able to buy a house because of my individual initiative but along the way I went to public schools, used our commons, used gov't loans for college, joined the military, used GI Bill funds for more college, and enjoyed living in safe well kept towns and cities ... all while paying my taxes ... i.e. I participated in society and paid my taxes in order to help provide to the environment needed for people with the individual initiative to succeed to do so.

Last edited:
This Beretta character really owned everyone in this thread.

It appears that he now believes that it does not matter who the President is when it comes to our individual quality of life.

Therefore, it makes perfect sense that he has and will continue to demonstrate support fort Mitt Romney's campaign.

Well done, dummy!

Last edited:

Fact is you're still blaming Bush.

Obama had BOTH houses and the Presidency and he squandered it. Now when he can't get his way with the House he blames the Republicans but fails to mention his first 2 years.

Do you actually believe that the stimulus bill stabilized the economyy So why isn't the unemploument rate dropping instead of actually rising? What about those not being counted any longer?

Really?

It lowered everyone's taxes. Nearly half of the stim was tax cuts. Are you offering to give your portion of savings back?

You do realize that Reagan did thee same exact thing - right!?! He had a stim, as did GW Bush.

[
Do you actually believe that the stimulus bill stabilized the economyy So why isn't the unemploument rate dropping instead of actually rising? What about those not being counted any longer?

The quarter before the stimulus passed the economy was shedding 650,000 jobs per month and shrinking at an annualized rate of 9%.

The quarter after the stimulus passed, the jobs figures improved dramatically - turning positive within months - and GDP decline was halted.

It appears that he now believes that it does not matter who the President is when it comes to our individual quality of life.

Therefore, it makes perfect sense that he has and will continue to demonstrate support fort Mitt Romney's campaign.

Well done, dummy!

Not trying to own anyone. If you love Obama...fine.. Just demomstrate what he has done that has made things better.

You can't ...so you go the ad hom route.

The dummy here I think is you since you can't put together a coherent argument.

Obama had BOTH houses and the Presidency and he squandered it. Now when he can't get his way with the House he blames the Republicans but fails to mention his first 2 years.

he never had fillibuster proof anything, cuz joe lieberman became a McCain turncoat. fact.

Really?

It lowered everyone's taxes. Nearly half of the stim was tax cuts. Are you offering to give your portion of savings back?

You do realize that Reagan did thee same exact thing - right!?! He had a stim, as did GW Bush.

The Bush tax cuts lowered everyone's taxes, not the stimulus. The stimulus has yet to be paid for.

Last edited:
I bought a house, My taxes went down and I had a baby.The raise-freeze in my corporation also ended a couple of years ago.

Worry not, the con hard heads won't let facts get in their way.:eusa_whistle:

he never had fillibuster proof anything, cuz joe lieberman became a McCain turncoat. fact.

He still had both Houses Democratic. What about his reaching across the aisle?

Really?

The Bush tax cuts lowered everyone's taxes, not the stimulus.

The stimulus did lower taxes though - so here you prove you're uninformed and still stubborn enough to have an opinion whilst ignorant of the subject.

That's called being irrational. Are you proud of that?

Well done, dummy!

Not trying to own anyone. If you love Obama...fine.. Just demomstrate what he has done that has made things better.

You can't ...so you go the ad hom route.

The dummy here I think is you since you can't put together a coherent argument.

Several people have come here and answered your question. You have not accepted the replies.

You have even claimed that the unemployment rate has gone up after the stimulus passed. You have no integrity.

Worry not, the con hard heads won't let facts get in their way.:eusa_whistle:

I see that you are a very deep and specific guy. We understand that you can't articulate without insulting.

Forum List

Back