Discuss

Why don't you tell us. I'm not trying to trick anyone. You throw this stuff out there for what purpose? If you know it say it so we can discuss it.

If I tell you.....and the numbers show you that Obama's policies have led to a growth in private sector jobs will you admit that he has helped improve the economy?

If it's real sustainable growth not the creation of government jobs.

Do you know what the term "private sector" means?

Once again wrong because you say so.

Bro, sorry you didn't even know that close to half the stimulus was tax cuts. You're woefully uninformed and trying to come at people about being................uninformed?

What the fawk typa smakk u be dooin mah dawg?

Are they paid for. Where did much of that money go? Solyndra?

So - you are finally up to speed that tax cuts were a part of the stimulus? By what, page 4? 5?

Bro, sorry you didn't even know that close to half the stimulus was tax cuts. You're woefully uninformed and trying to come at people about being................uninformed?

What the fawk typa smakk u be dooin mah dawg?

So - you are finally up to speed that tax cuts were a part of the stimulus? By what, page 4? 5?

Are you?

Why the Spending Stimulus Failed | Hoover Institution

How has your life improved under the Obama regime?

Now please don't go to a website and list his accomplishments which were likely written by someone who favors him. Keep it party neutral.

In your own words, list how your life is better.

P.S. No Bush comments. This is about the last 4 years.

No going to websites?

I want it party neutral....that's why I called the Obama administration a "regime". And no Bush talk!

If I tell you.....and the numbers show you that Obama's policies have led to a growth in private sector jobs will you admit that he has helped improve the economy?

Do you know how to read? Better yet comprehend. Seee the little word "not" I acknowledged the comment regarding the private sector and then commented on the public which has greatly expanded.

Are you?

Why the Spending Stimulus Failed | Hoover Institution

Not sure what the link has to do with you denying on page one that the stimulus lowered my taxes.

It did.

Stimulus

Of the stimulus bill, $289.6 billion or 36 percent, was devoted to tax cuts

As soon as you concede that point - you can go back and realize that people on page one who said their taxes were lowered because of Obama weren't bullshittin.'

How has your life improved under the Obama regime?

Now please don't go to a website and list his accomplishments which were likely written by someone who favors him. Keep it party neutral.

In your own words, list how your life is better.

P.S. No Bush comments. This is about the last 4 years.

No going to websites?

I want it party neutral....that's why I called the Obama administration a "regime". And no Bush talk!

If you want to go down that road then you haven't answered the original intent of the thread. G.T may have but you're just acting like his asswipe agreeing with what he says and offering no proof of your own.

Do you know how to read? Better yet comprehend. Seee the little word "not" I acknowledged the comment regarding the private sector and then commented on the public which has greatly expanded.

Except the public sector has shrunk, not expanded. Exactly wrong on that, sir.

Did you just say that the public sector payroll has increased.....,greatly expanded......since the stimulus was passed?

jobs_recov.png

This message is hidden because LoneLaugher is on your ignore list.

There we go. Now maybe we can have an intelligent discussion with G.T.

This message is hidden because LoneLaugher is on your ignore list.

There we go. Now maybe we can have an intelligent discussion with G.T.

I can appreciate not wanting ad-homs to drown out a discussion.

I can see that this thread is going to turn into a waste of time and likely a pack of lies.

Why?

I made a $1,000,000, bought 5 houses and 6 new cars.

The point is to name the improvement and tie it to Obama.

Anyone can make any statement.

Huh? How many posts in and you are saying this? I haven't seen any over exaggerated claims.
Settle down.

And to answer your question, my life has improved, I make more money, and I am happier.

Forum List

Back