Discuss

Fact is you're still blaming Bush.

Obama had BOTH houses and the Presidency and he squandered it. Now when he can't get his way with the House he blames the Republicans but fails to mention his first 2 years.

Do you actually believe that the stimulus bill stabilized the economyy So why isn't the unemploument rate dropping instead of actually rising? What about those not being counted any longer?

he never had fillibuster proof anything, cuz joe lieberman became a McCain turncoat. fact.

He still had both Houses Democratic. What about his reaching across the aisle?

Reaching across the aisle was when he had a 6 hjour televised discussion with Republicans regarding the health-care bill, where he was well versed on it and succinctly diminished with facts/knowledge most of their unfound criticisms of it.

You can watch the entire thing on the internets if you'd like.

This Beretta character really owned everyone in this thread.

It appears that he now believes that it does not matter who the President is when it comes to our individual quality of life.

Therefore, it makes perfect sense that he has and will continue to demonstrate support fort Mitt Romney's campaign.

Well done, dummy!

Not trying to own anyone. If you love Obama...fine.. Just demomstrate what he has done that has made things better.

You can't ...so you go the ad hom route.

The dummy here I think is you since you can't put together a coherent argument.

Several people have come here and answered your question. You have not accepted the replies.

You have even claimed that the unemployment rate has gone up after the stimulus passed. You have no integrity.

So the unemployment rate went down because you say so and there are no folks that are no longer counted or off the unemployment rolls?

Beretta,

How many private sector jobs have been created since the stimulus went into effect?

How many public sector jobs have been lost in the same time period?

he never had fillibuster proof anything, cuz joe lieberman became a McCain turncoat. fact.

Reaching across the aisle was when he had a 6 hjour televised discussion with Republicans regarding the health-care bill, where he was well versed on it and succinctly diminished with facts/knowledge most of their unfound criticisms of it.

You mean the discussion where Ryan handed him his own ass over the specific sof his own bill?

You mean the discussion where Ryan handed him his own ass over the specific sof his own bill?

Wrong.

Beretta,

How many private sector jobs have been created since the stimulus went into effect?

Why don't you tell us. I'm not trying to trick anyone. You throw this stuff out there for what purpose? If you know it say it so we can discuss it.

Can someone please post the meeting at the GOP retreat? Thanks.

Wrong.

Once again wrong because you say so.

Beretta,

Why don't you tell us. I'm not trying to trick anyone. You throw this stuff out there for what purpose? If you know it say it so we can discuss it.

If I tell you.....and the numbers show you that Obama's policies have led to a growth in private sector jobs will you admit that he has helped improve the economy?

Can someone please post the meeting at the GOP retreat? Thanks.

Why don't you? Why does someone else have to help you make a point.

How has your life improved under the Obama regime?

Now please don't go to a website and list his accomplishments which were likely written by someone who favors him. Keep it party neutral.

In your own words, list how your life is better.

P.S. No Bush comments. This is about the last 4 years.

When President Obama was sworn in, we were down to two shifts, the other were laid off. We were running only five days a week, and nobody, not even maintenance, was allowed any overtime. We were hoping not to have a two week to one month furlough.

Now we are back to running 24/7, seeing substastancial profit sharing checks again, and hoping to get one day a month down time to work on maintenance that we cannot work on when the plant is running.

We have hired new people, and are looking to expand the alloys we work with. Profits are up, they have been giving merit raises again, and the apprenticeship programs have been reinstated.

My property values are up about 20% from the low they hit in 2009. People are buying again, in some cases, actually bidding the price up from the asking price. And for the last two years I have cracked six figures on income. Yes, things are better, and getting even better yet, for me.

Beretta,

If I tell you.....and the numbers show you that Obama's policies have led to a growth in private sector jobs will you admit that he has helped improve the economy?

If it's real sustainable growth not the creation of government jobs.

Forum List

Back