Discuss the State of the Union Address here?

The president showed again tonight that he is operating on a higher political plain.

Why do you think there's a TEA Party?

The same Tea Party that for some reason is supporting Newt for some unknown reason?

If you think the TEA Party is supporting Newt as a block, you could not be more wrong. I know quite a few TEA partiers... and I have yet to meet one who's supporting Newt. They're all going for Romney.
I think you're confused. You see, in England they have a lot of tea parties because they really like tea.

The president showed again tonight that he is operating on a higher political plain.

yes, he is on a higher plane....

Barack-Obama-Smoking-Marijuana-561601.jpg

The same Tea Party that for some reason is supporting Newt for some unknown reason?

If you think the TEA Party is supporting Newt as a block, you could not be more wrong. I know quite a few TEA partiers... and I have yet to meet one who's supporting Newt. They're all going for Romney.
I think you're confused. You see, in England they have a lot of tea parties because they really like tea.

I think you're an idiot. I have more evidence to support that opinion than you have for yours.

Idiot.

Obama is a Jedi compared to the Republicans.

The Republican Party is the party of angry old white men.

First McCain and now Gingrich.

Obama is a Jedi compared to the Republicans.

The Republican Party is the party of angry old white men.

First McCain and now Gingrich.

Chris can you impact your head up obama's ass any further than it already is?

You don't phase me in the slightest, punk.

GOP response: State of the nation is 'grave'

Zombie Apocalypse is at hand...

He basically illustrated what he is and what the Republican candidates are not; level headed and able to articulate his position. It wasn't a work of art in my opinion but it framed the national debate very well. Engaged and concerned vs. the GOP who are more and more the party of the monied interests.

Tell that to his bundlers in the Administration.Chuckles.

He basically illustrated what he is and what the Republican candidates are not; level headed and able to articulate his position. It wasn't a work of art in my opinion but it framed the national debate very well. Engaged and concerned vs. the GOP who are more and more the party of the monied interests.

The angry old white men's party has had 18 national debates to tell their story to the nation.

Obama blew them away in one speech.

The angry old white men's party has had 18 national debates to tell their story to the nation.

Obama blew them away in one speech.

Hahahahahahahaha! thanks for the laugh!

Why do you think there's a TEA Party?

Do what? in what state? Oh yeah, you're a Cali girl. Land of liberal conservatives. Carry on.

He's always been an articulate orator. How do you think he got elected in the first place?
He bullshitted his way into office.

Obama once again exposed his utter ignorance on oil and gas issues.

There is no discernible difference between the two when it comes to tax policy, yet he heaped praise on natural gas while once again berating the oil industry.

He's a crafty mothafucka. Stupid, but crafty.

Articulate Orator? :lol::lol:

No. He is a good reader though...

corpseman.............

Forum List

Back