Lies of the union address

• Banned
I've got that new show Alcatraz recorded to watch after this joke is over.

It's supposed to be about the state of our union but its not. It's about obamas wet dreams.

I've got that new show Alcatraz recorded to watch after this joke is over.

It's supposed to be about the state of our union but its not. It's about obamas wet dreams.

It's about campaigning, campaigning, campaigning.

imageshh.jpg

imagesss.jpg

Lets see.

More Partisan Divisive Class warfare Rhetoric.
More Political Posturing.
More of the same old Ideas.

The only thing more Pathetic than this president is the Fact that he will Probably win Again.

How many posts in are we in this topic and no one has posted a lie yet?

Not even the topic starter?

Have you become that lazy?

It's dishonest to say Buffet's secretary paid more in taxes than Warren Buffet paid. :eusa_liar:

It's dishonest to say Buffet's secretary paid more in taxes than Warren Buffet paid. :eusa_liar:

It was dishonest to not admit he proposed to bring in foreign students to fill jobs.

But that's not why I created this thread.

These speeches are nothing more than jokes no matter who is potus.

All they ever do is tell us what we already knew and mix it with embellishments and a wish list.

A complete waste of time.

"Iran's leaders face crippling sanction".

No, that is a half-baked truth. Millions of Iranians face crippling sanctions.

It's not a lie to say she paid a higher tax rate than he did.

He repeated it without saying the word rate...Seemed deliberately dishonest to say she paid higher taxes than he did.

I seriously doubt he said that. His speech is scrubbed many times. There should be a video of it later and you can show us if he did.

He repeated it without saying the word rate...Seemed deliberately dishonest to say she paid higher taxes than he did.

I seriously doubt he said that. His speech is scrubbed many times. There should be a video of it later and you can show us if he did.

It does'nt matter.... its a huge lie, and you suckers lap it up like a nasty sponge.

Right now, because of loopholes and shelters in the tax code, a quarter of all millionaires pay lower tax rates than millions of middle-class households. Right now, Warren Buffett pays a lower tax rate than his secretary.

Do we want to keep these tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans? Or do we want to keep our investments in everything else – like education and medical research; a strong military and care for our veterans? Because if we’re serious about paying down our debt, we can’t do both.

The American people know what the right choice is. So do I.

Now, you can call this class warfare all you want. But asking a billionaire to pay at least as much as his secretary in taxes? Most Americans would call that common sense.

White House releases full text of Obama's State of the Union speech | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

Right now, because of loopholes and shelters in the tax code, a quarter of all millionaires pay lower tax rates than millions of middle-class households. Right now, Warren Buffett pays a lower tax rate than his secretary.

Do we want to keep these tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans? Or do we want to keep our investments in everything else – like education and medical research; a strong military and care for our veterans? Because if we’re serious about paying down our debt, we can’t do both.

The American people know what the right choice is. So do I.

Now, you can call this class warfare all you want. But asking a billionaire to pay at least as much as his secretary in taxes? Most Americans would call that common sense.

White House releases full text of Obama's State of the Union speech | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

What is being left out is the fact that Mr. Buffet was taxed on his money once already... the taxes Obama is pointing out is on Buffet's investments.
Only dummies are falling for this shit.

So yeah... raise capital gains taxes and watch those same billionares say why bother investing.

Who didn't scream t at their TV's? yelling...WELL HOW ABOUT GAS PRICES?? 8.5% ??? KEYSTONE PIPLEPLNE !!! Iran building nukes !!!!
Nothing about the debt, food prices, Americans who have been suffering for three years,,,etc,,ect,,,,his main concern was ending the war in IRAQ,,,,,,BIG FKKKN DEAL !!!

"We have subsidized oil companies for a century. That’s long enough. It’s time to end the taxpayer giveaways to an industry that’s rarely been more profitable..."

Oil companies are not, and have not been "for a century" subsidized. That industry is extended the very same tax provisions as are most all other industries. There are no "taxpayer giveaways".

He's such a simple minded idiot.

Moreover- profit margins for the oil industry rank way down a long list of other industries.

The cocksucker spends a couple of paragraphs touting the benefits of natural gas, then follows it with THIS statement?

The moron isn't even aware that the gas industry shares the very same tax treatments as the oil industry.
He shot himself in the foot on this one, as usual.

He's a goddamn nutcase.

Forum List

Back