Discrimination now means not getting special treatment

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
It's wrong for them to always expect everyone else to bow to them. If anyone goes to a Muslim country, they abide by their laws- or else! When Muslims go anywhere in the world, they expect people to abide by their laws. They make demands and cry discrimination if those demands are not met.

What if there had been no male flight attendants since they wouldn't allow the females to hand them anything? Would the Muslims have bitched about not being served?

If they come to this country, they better fucking learn that women have equal rights. If they can't respect that then they have no business coming here.

They have very strange ways when it comes to other men even speaking to their wives and they don't speak to non-Muslim women. They make their opinions on women quite clear. Women are not equal to them. America is the wrong place to be with that attitude.

Women have to wear hijabs in Muslim countries even if they aren't Musim, as some women in a chess tournament just realized. It's an example of how they push their religion on others. They don't believe in freedom of religion, or any other freedoms for that matter. They don't change when they come here.
And, like others who have adopted a victim mentality, they claim Islamophobia whenever they are called on anything. Look at Clock Boy. We've seen younger children suspended for biting poptarts into gun shapes and other equally ridiculous 'offenses' but idiots still claim that the Muslim kid was suspended just for being Muslims. Couldn't have been for building a fake bomb and then showing it till he got the desired reaction, and that was after he admitted it looked like a bomb and was told to put it away.

A white kid just got in trouble for something he actually built himself. It's a cell phone charger. A teacher saw it and reported him. He's suspended, but understands that the zero tolerance in schools causes teachers to over react to anything. The family is taking it in stride.

I'm just sick of the cries of discrimination just because some don't get special treatment. Treat them like everyone else and they whine about being a victim.

“He said, ‘This is your new seat,’” Campos said, “and I said, ‘Excuse me?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know how to tell you this.’”

She said she continued by saying, “Yes?”

And the agent told her, “The two gentlemen seated next to you have cultural beliefs that prevent them for sitting next to, talking to or communicating with females.”

She was shocked.

“I thought I lived in a culture where females were equal to men,” she said.

Campos is a senior consultant in the oil and gas industry.

She said she was given no choice but to take her new seat assignment, or find another flight.

What “cultural beliefs” always involve a total lack of tolerance and arrogantly pushing them on others? Why, Islam, of course.

And why couldn’t the men find another flight? Outrageous!

And that wasn’t all they demanded…

Campos was told the men were Pakistanis who were wearing long orange shirts. She said the female flight crew was also not allowed to serve the men.

“We can’t discriminate against half the population,” Campos said, “for a belief from another nation.”

Well apparently United Airlines disagrees with you, Ms. Campos, thinking nothing of enforcing Sharia law that values women the same as dogs on even their most loyal customers.

Campos sent a letter to the CEO of United:

The letter said, in part, “What if I were handicapped or transgender? What if your entire flight crew were female? Any belief that prevents individuals from interacting with females should not travel on commercial aircraft.”

She got a reply that said United would look into it. She said she didn’t hear from them again.

Campos is now threatening to sue United unless they change their policy and apologize to every woman on that plane they humiliated on behalf of intolerant Muslim savages.

We hope she sued anyway to teach every airline a lesson not to kowtow to Sharia Law."

United Airlines FORCES Woman to Switch Seats After Muslim Men...

"Female chess grandmasters will be forced to wear hijabs at the world chess championship in Iran next year.
Women hoping to prove themselves the best player in the world have been told to respect “cultural differences” and cover up at the Islamic theocracy was named the host nation.

Players threatened to boycott the event in response and attacked the sport’s governing body for kowtowing to the demands of Iran’s religious police.

Visitors to Iran face fines and even arrest if they appear in public with their hair on show.

Nazi Paikidze, the US women’s champion, has already sworn not to attend the event.

According to the Daily Telegraph, she said: “It does not feel safe for women from around the world to play here.”

Chess Players Forced To Compete In Hijabs At World Championship In Iran

Look what happens when a NON-Muslim brings a ‘clock bomb’ to school

"The Department of Homeland Security (and our president) tell us, “if you see something, say something.” However, that apparently needs to be amended to, “if you see something, say something…. unless they’re Muslim. Bigot.” Neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists were suspicious of their activity, but didn’t report them to the authorities out of fear they’d be branded racist. Fourteen people were killed and 22 seriously injured in that attack that might have been prevented had people not been afraid to report suspicious behavior.

We live in a nation now so Islamophobic that Mohamed quickly recieved support from the president, Mark Zuckerberg and countless other celebrities. That was in addition to the countless internship and scholarship offers. I mean, really — we live in a nation where kids get suspended for eating Pop Tarts into the shape of guns.

Did we really have to assume it was “Islamophobia” that caused the reaction to the “bomb”?

Of course not. Case in point: when a non-Muslim brings what looks like a bomb to school, the exact same thing happens — minus the national outrage.

As WACH FOX 57 reports: Sandy High School student has been suspended and will miss playing in his homecoming football game, because of a homemade electronic device he brought to school.

To many it looked like a bomb, but to Levi Frunk and his family it was just the latest creation from a very smart 15-year-old. In reality the device was a homemade charger he used to charge his phone. He took it to Sandy High School and left it out in a locker room to charge his phone during weight training. His coach saw it and called security. He started evacuating the area.

Frunk quickly cleared up the confusion, but the damage was done. He was suspended for a day and a half. “I’m a little upset I can’t play in my game tomorrow, but it was pretty fair,” he said.

In hindsight he admitted it was a bad idea and that to many people it looked like an improvised explosive device. His family is laughing the whole thing off, realizing not everyone understands Frunk like they do.
While Frunk’s family laughed the whole incident off, Mohamed’s family has filed a $15 million lawsuit against his school district for violating his civil rights, and another against Fox News and a handful of conservatives for “defamation.”

Being a victim is a profitable career in America today, and I can’t help but think Mohamed’s family saw that opportunity and seized it."

AMAZING: Look what happens when a NON-Muslim brings a 'clock bomb' to school - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Everyone is equal.....some are more equal than others.....

Sad, but true.

I never hear any liberals defending Christians when they are bashed or complaining that little children were shamed and punished for talking about Hello Kitty bubble guns or other perfectly normal things.

It's only when it's one of their protected group members that they speak out and the worst part is that they defend those who actually did something wrong.

Clock boy's mock bomb was obviously an attempt to stir trouble. None of the other children who were suspended for even mentioning a gun were warned to stop it before they got in trouble. They were instantly suspended. Clock boy knew the clock resembled a bomb and said as much. Even after being warned, he continued to show it around. He was given more of a chance to avoid trouble than the children much younger than him. That was showing favoritism to him just because he was Muslim and it was all too easy for him to avoid the situation he got him into. Instead of putting the clock away, he kept pushing his luck. That tells me that he was likely under orders to do just that. He and his family have no right to complain since the kid was actually shown more patience by not immediately being suspended when he showed the first teacher the clock.

It's the same bias with minorities. The media started hiding race any time a minority was arrested. It's the same when they omit the religion of Muslim suspects. The police shootings that made national news, thanks to media willing to report rumors, ended up being justified but the left won't say that. Even Obama and Hillary continue to push lies regarding the shootings. If it's not because they want people to stay angry, why else would they do this?

Obama bought up the crusades to counter concerns over the rampant violence in the name of allah. He had to go back that damn far. The left will cite the rare abortion doctor shootings to claim that Christians are dangerous and they are all held responsible for those.

I hope most people are able to see through the bullshit. Judging from polls regarding border security and the lack of support for the radical paid thugs, it would appear that the majority have concerns about this. We know Soros and others are paying people to travel to cities and start riots. It's all a scripted act to make it look like communities are upset. 70% of the rioters in Charlotte were from other places. The paid thugs come and destroy neighborhoods and then collect their pay and head home. The locals have to live with the damage.

It's now considered discrimination to speak the truth about any of this. The left has created these 'untouchable' groups and those who see through it are supposed to keep their mouths shut or face the wrath of liberals.

It's wrong for them to always expect everyone else to bow to them. If anyone goes to a Muslim country, they abide by their laws- or else! When Muslims go anywhere in the world, they expect people to abide by their laws. They make demands and cry discrimination if those demands are not met.

What if there had been no male flight attendants since they wouldn't allow the females to hand them anything? Would the Muslims have bitched about not being served?

If they come to this country, they better fucking learn that women have equal rights. If they can't respect that then they have no business coming here.

They have very strange ways when it comes to other men even speaking to their wives and they don't speak to non-Muslim women. They make their opinions on women quite clear. Women are not equal to them. America is the wrong place to be with that attitude.

Women have to wear hijabs in Muslim countries even if they aren't Musim, as some women in a chess tournament just realized. It's an example of how they push their religion on others. They don't believe in freedom of religion, or any other freedoms for that matter. They don't change when they come here.
And, like others who have adopted a victim mentality, they claim Islamophobia whenever they are called on anything. Look at Clock Boy. We've seen younger children suspended for biting poptarts into gun shapes and other equally ridiculous 'offenses' but idiots still claim that the Muslim kid was suspended just for being Muslims. Couldn't have been for building a fake bomb and then showing it till he got the desired reaction, and that was after he admitted it looked like a bomb and was told to put it away.

A white kid just got in trouble for something he actually built himself. It's a cell phone charger. A teacher saw it and reported him. He's suspended, but understands that the zero tolerance in schools causes teachers to over react to anything. The family is taking it in stride.

I'm just sick of the cries of discrimination just because some don't get special treatment. Treat them like everyone else and they whine about being a victim.

“He said, ‘This is your new seat,’” Campos said, “and I said, ‘Excuse me?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know how to tell you this.’”

She said she continued by saying, “Yes?”

And the agent told her, “The two gentlemen seated next to you have cultural beliefs that prevent them for sitting next to, talking to or communicating with females.”

She was shocked.

“I thought I lived in a culture where females were equal to men,” she said.

Campos is a senior consultant in the oil and gas industry.

She said she was given no choice but to take her new seat assignment, or find another flight.

What “cultural beliefs” always involve a total lack of tolerance and arrogantly pushing them on others? Why, Islam, of course.

And why couldn’t the men find another flight? Outrageous!

And that wasn’t all they demanded…

Campos was told the men were Pakistanis who were wearing long orange shirts. She said the female flight crew was also not allowed to serve the men.

“We can’t discriminate against half the population,” Campos said, “for a belief from another nation.”

Well apparently United Airlines disagrees with you, Ms. Campos, thinking nothing of enforcing Sharia law that values women the same as dogs on even their most loyal customers.

Campos sent a letter to the CEO of United:

The letter said, in part, “What if I were handicapped or transgender? What if your entire flight crew were female? Any belief that prevents individuals from interacting with females should not travel on commercial aircraft.”

She got a reply that said United would look into it. She said she didn’t hear from them again.

Campos is now threatening to sue United unless they change their policy and apologize to every woman on that plane they humiliated on behalf of intolerant Muslim savages.

We hope she sued anyway to teach every airline a lesson not to kowtow to Sharia Law."

United Airlines FORCES Woman to Switch Seats After Muslim Men...

"Female chess grandmasters will be forced to wear hijabs at the world chess championship in Iran next year.
Women hoping to prove themselves the best player in the world have been told to respect “cultural differences” and cover up at the Islamic theocracy was named the host nation.

Players threatened to boycott the event in response and attacked the sport’s governing body for kowtowing to the demands of Iran’s religious police.

Visitors to Iran face fines and even arrest if they appear in public with their hair on show.

Nazi Paikidze, the US women’s champion, has already sworn not to attend the event.

According to the Daily Telegraph, she said: “It does not feel safe for women from around the world to play here.”

Chess Players Forced To Compete In Hijabs At World Championship In Iran

Look what happens when a NON-Muslim brings a ‘clock bomb’ to school

"The Department of Homeland Security (and our president) tell us, “if you see something, say something.” However, that apparently needs to be amended to, “if you see something, say something…. unless they’re Muslim. Bigot.” Neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists were suspicious of their activity, but didn’t report them to the authorities out of fear they’d be branded racist. Fourteen people were killed and 22 seriously injured in that attack that might have been prevented had people not been afraid to report suspicious behavior.

We live in a nation now so Islamophobic that Mohamed quickly recieved support from the president, Mark Zuckerberg and countless other celebrities. That was in addition to the countless internship and scholarship offers. I mean, really — we live in a nation where kids get suspended for eating Pop Tarts into the shape of guns.

Did we really have to assume it was “Islamophobia” that caused the reaction to the “bomb”?

Of course not. Case in point: when a non-Muslim brings what looks like a bomb to school, the exact same thing happens — minus the national outrage.

As WACH FOX 57 reports: Sandy High School student has been suspended and will miss playing in his homecoming football game, because of a homemade electronic device he brought to school.

To many it looked like a bomb, but to Levi Frunk and his family it was just the latest creation from a very smart 15-year-old. In reality the device was a homemade charger he used to charge his phone. He took it to Sandy High School and left it out in a locker room to charge his phone during weight training. His coach saw it and called security. He started evacuating the area.

Frunk quickly cleared up the confusion, but the damage was done. He was suspended for a day and a half. “I’m a little upset I can’t play in my game tomorrow, but it was pretty fair,” he said.

In hindsight he admitted it was a bad idea and that to many people it looked like an improvised explosive device. His family is laughing the whole thing off, realizing not everyone understands Frunk like they do.
While Frunk’s family laughed the whole incident off, Mohamed’s family has filed a $15 million lawsuit against his school district for violating his civil rights, and another against Fox News and a handful of conservatives for “defamation.”

Being a victim is a profitable career in America today, and I can’t help but think Mohamed’s family saw that opportunity and seized it."

AMAZING: Look what happens when a NON-Muslim brings a 'clock bomb' to school - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Huh. That almost makes it sound like you're against religious freedom.

Everyone is equal.....some are more equal than others.....

Sad, but true.

I never hear any liberals defending Christians when they are bashed or complaining that little children were shamed and punished for talking about Hello Kitty bubble guns or other perfectly normal things.

It's only when it's one of their protected group members that they speak out and the worst part is that they defend those who actually did something wrong.

Clock boy's mock bomb was obviously an attempt to stir trouble. None of the other children who were suspended for even mentioning a gun were warned to stop it before they got in trouble. They were instantly suspended. Clock boy knew the clock resembled a bomb and said as much. Even after being warned, he continued to show it around. He was given more of a chance to avoid trouble than the children much younger than him. That was showing favoritism to him just because he was Muslim and it was all too easy for him to avoid the situation he got him into. Instead of putting the clock away, he kept pushing his luck. That tells me that he was likely under orders to do just that. He and his family have no right to complain since the kid was actually shown more patience by not immediately being suspended when he showed the first teacher the clock.

It's the same bias with minorities. The media started hiding race any time a minority was arrested. It's the same when they omit the religion of Muslim suspects. The police shootings that made national news, thanks to media willing to report rumors, ended up being justified but the left won't say that. Even Obama and Hillary continue to push lies regarding the shootings. If it's not because they want people to stay angry, why else would they do this?

Obama bought up the crusades to counter concerns over the rampant violence in the name of allah. He had to go back that damn far. The left will cite the rare abortion doctor shootings to claim that Christians are dangerous and they are all held responsible for those.

I hope most people are able to see through the bullshit. Judging from polls regarding border security and the lack of support for the radical paid thugs, it would appear that the majority have concerns about this. We know Soros and others are paying people to travel to cities and start riots. It's all a scripted act to make it look like communities are upset. 70% of the rioters in Charlotte were from other places. The paid thugs come and destroy neighborhoods and then collect their pay and head home. The locals have to live with the damage.

It's now considered discrimination to speak the truth about any of this. The left has created these 'untouchable' groups and those who see through it are supposed to keep their mouths shut or face the wrath of liberals.
This is why the progressives hate Trannies. Because trannies aren't killing people in the street they are not deserving of progressive "protection".

I avoid discrimination. I only hire white heterosexual male Christian Republicans to work for me. That way I can't get into any trouble. They have such an advantaged status that they never whine about anything. How can they sue me? More companies should implement the same procedures. Why deal with losers that whine constantly when you can hire winners that care more about getting the job done and less about fairness?

Forum List

Back