The Progressive of liberalism....

Really? I'm supposed to believe a blog from a deranged conspiracy theorist who is expecting black helicopters to land any second?

Besides................if street lamps on every corner had microphones and cameras in public areas, I wouldn't mind. It would cut down a great deal on crime, and if a crime DID happen, it would make it easier to catch the perp.

As some of you conservatives have said, if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about.

Really? I'm supposed to believe a blog from a deranged conspiracy theorist who is expecting black helicopters to land any second?

Besides................if street lamps on every corner had microphones and cameras in public areas, I wouldn't mind. It would cut down a great deal on crime, and if a crime DID happen, it would make it easier to catch the perp.

As some of you conservatives have said, if you're not doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about.
I have no doubt you celebrate the progressivism of GE......

I don't celebrate squat for the company GE. Not only do they not pay taxes, but their lawyers somehow manage to get a tax refund for them every year as well.

Besides................if street lamps on every corner had microphones and cameras in public areas, I wouldn't mind. It would cut down a great deal on crime, and if a crime DID happen, it would make it easier to catch the perp..

Already the case.

The government has free reign to access private surveillance systems.

Forum List

Back