Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

Quite naive of you to think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He admitted guilt and apologized for his actions. He is not an innocent man. I know some of you really want to turn this into some Orwellian short story but it isn't.

He should be in prison.

As should anyone who criticizes Obama, nyet Comrade?

For wife beating. His sentence is appropriate considering he plead guilty. If he didn't play his victim card, he probably would have gotten off with just probation.

He wasn't on trial for domestic violence, bub.

Nor was he on trial for criticizing the President, tony.

Yes he was. If he had donated to Obama and never criticized him, he never would have been persecuted.

I'm pretty sure it was the 20 grand in illegal campaign donations that he plead guilty too that he was charged with, not that he didn't donate to Obama or dared to criticize him.

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

He admitted guilt and apologized for his actions. He is not an innocent man. I know some of you really want to turn this into some Orwellian short story but it isn't.
And his punishment is what???

I'd have to know the details of the crime before passing judgment. Was he hiding money in his freezer or what?
He did what Jeff Corzine did. Only Corzine is a democrat.

A friend of D'Souza made a donation to republicans. D'Souza gave the friend the amount of the donation. It was $20,000.

I'd have to know the details of the crime before passing judgment. Was he hiding money in his freezer or what?
He did what Jeff Corzine did. Only Corzine is a democrat.

A friend of D'Souza made a donation to republicans. D'Souza gave the friend the amount of the donation. It was $20,000.

Why isn't Soros in jail? He did the same thing on a much larger scale.

For wife beating. His sentence is appropriate considering he plead guilty. If he didn't play his victim card, he probably would have gotten off with just probation.

What are yapping about, Comrade?

D'Souza was sentenced for proxy-funding the Romney campaign.

Wife beating... The shit you Communists come up with.....

This thread is funny....typical sky is falling nut job reactions...

Guy pleads guilty. ..so it must be because he is not a dem...and just another reason why you people should be ignored outright in politics by everyone

Probation and 8 months confinement where he will be forced to shave ice in the likeness of Obama.

Probation and 8 months confinement where he will be forced to shave ice in the likeness of Obama.
Could be, re-education camp is his punishment.

Could be, re-education camp is his punishment.

He can get out earlier on good behavior. First he has to memorize that song those children sang about Obama and then perform it on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. Did you not read the judge's sentence? lol

What are yapping about, Comrade?

D'Souza was sentenced for proxy-funding the Romney campaign.

Wife beating... The shit you Communists come up with.....

Sometimes it pays to read the links!

"During the sentencing hearing, Berman read from a blistering letter submitted to the court by D’Souza’s estranged wife. In the missive, Dixie D’Souza alleged that her ex-spouse forged her signature on one campaign contribution form, and that he had an “abusive nature.”

D’Souza, who was married to the defendant for 20 years, wrote, “In one instance, it was my husband who physically abused me in April 2012 when he, using his purple belt karate skills, kicked me in the head and shoulder, knocking me to the ground and creating injuries that pain me to this day.”

Dinesh D’Souza filed for divorce in October 2012, and that case remains active in California’s Superior Court."

Forum List

Back