Man admits to raping 9-year-old who later had abortion in Indiana, sentenced to life in prison

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Man admits to raping 9-year-old who later had abortion in Indiana,​

sentenced to life in prison​

5 Jul 2023

Gerson Fuentes, center, the man accused of raping a 9-year-old girl who then traveled to Indiana to have an abortion, pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of rape. Fuentes, 28, was sentenced to life in prison but, as part of his plea deal, will be eligible to seek probation after serving 25 to 30 years. He will also have to register as a sex offender. (Paul Vernon, Associated Press)

Commentary:
No mention that Mr. Fuentes is an illegal alien. I wonder why?
However, it was also noted that authorities could not find any evidence that Fuentes was authorized to be in the country.
Fuentes, who is from Guatemala was living in Columbus, had been held without bond since his arrest in July 2022.
For him, no big deal, he'll have three meals a day and a cot to sleep in. Better than where he came from.

Just execute him.

Giving someone life in prison is just executing them with jail. Save the time, money, energy, resources, medical treatment and so on and just execute them. Spend 50 bucks to kill him instead of hundreds of thousands keeping him alive.

Rapists, pedophiles, people who go out and knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone, and someone who traffics drugs should be executed within 48 hours of being found guilty. Then their body cremated and public records erased. It should be as if they never existed and the only public statement made is they were found guilty and sentenced to execution. If shouldn't be up to states with, it should be federally mandated. Do that for 1 year and you'll see those crimes quickly be drastically reduced.

I'm not so sure. I've known people who did time in the penn and the first thing they want to know is what you are in for, and inmates don't like rapists, especially those of little children.
Even the guards and other workers have ways of letting it be known that a rapist or child molester is being brought in without actually announcing it.

5 Jul 2023

Gerson Fuentes, center, the man accused of raping a 9-year-old girl who then traveled to Indiana to have an abortion, pleaded guilty Wednesday to two counts of rape. Fuentes, 28, was sentenced to life in prison but, as part of his plea deal, will be eligible to seek probation after serving 25 to 30 years. He will also have to register as a sex offender. (Paul Vernon, Associated Press)

Commentary:
However, it was also noted that authorities could not find any evidence that Fuentes was authorized to be in the country.
Fuentes, who is from Guatemala was living in Columbus, had been held without bond since his arrest in July 2022.
For him, no big deal, he'll have three meals a day and a cot to sleep in. Better than where he came from.
It's a good thing he wasn't a drag queen, that would make it worse.

5 Jul 2023

Commentary:
It's better than him being out on the street. Whether he is illegal or not is beside the point, as he's incarcerated 25-30. Quit yo political bitching, Karen.

I'm not so sure. I've known people who did time in the penn and the first thing they want to know is what you are in for, and inmates don't like rapists, especially those of little children.
These cons are know as Short Eyes
Definition:
Mar 29, 2022 · Short eyes. Old school prison slang for a child molester. Term entered the public lexicon in the late 1970s when Miguel Piñero adapted his play Short Eyes into a movie with the same title that became a cult classic.
However, the term is rarely used these days. More common current terms for child molesters in prison are chomo and skinner.

Accordingly their life span in prisons is not long once the word is out..

Why do we have to pay for his housing and food for the next 30 years? While teachers can't fund their own classrooms, and have to put up lists on GoFundMe for pencils and crap.

No. Automatic deportation. Enough is enough.

People who would do that to a child should be locked up for life. Then they get to experience what its like to be violated by bigger men on a regular basis. Karma is all about ones actions and the corresponding future fate.

5 Jul 2023

Commentary:
Isnt this the case that you said never happenned and was made up by abortion campaigners ?

Forum List

Back