Alan West Exposes The True Hillary

Exposes Billary?

Puh-leeeeze... gimme a break... don't spoil my dinner.

Ol' Sarah may be dumb as a box-o-rox, but at least she's got Madame Cankles beat hands-down in a swimsuit competition...
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

( throws smartass shallow comments switch to 'off' position )

Awe look at the op trying to bait with racism. ..

God you people are old. Get a hobby

Hillary cares what Allen thinks about her. Hillary also cares what idiot RW's think about her. In fact, she cares soooooooooo much, she'll be more than happy to wax RW's asses in the 2016 election sooooooooooooo bad the only thing they'll have to bitch about for the next 8 years is Leo and his 5 houses.

Hillary cares what Allen thinks about her. Hillary also cares what idiot RW's think about her. In fact, she cares soooooooooo much, she'll be more than happy to wax RW's asses in the 2016 election sooooooooooooo bad the only thing they'll have to bitch about for the next 8 years is Leo and his 5 houses.

Please please run HRC. I can't wait for the videos of her whining like a banshee and putting on her fake black accent "ah aint no ways tarred" LOL, the GOP ad makers will have a field day.

so you don't hate West because he is a black conservative? a govt slave who chose to leave the plantation? an uncle Tom? If he was a dem you would be praising him. you are nothing but a partisan hypocrite and a liar.

so you don't hate West because he is a black conservative? a govt slave who chose to leave the plantation? an uncle Tom? If he was a dem you would be praising him. you are nothing but a partisan hypocrite and a liar.
You are a retard. ..I can see why you like west. Retards tend to travel in packs.

Forum List

Back