Dims shutting down government is pure genius

If it were up to me, we'd send every single member of Congress home for good, Republican and Democrat, and we'd replace em immediately with regular Americans who've never been elected before.

Rx for Chaos ^^^. Do we need more? Trump has provided enough already - the signs of a sea change in November will be written on the faces and signs carried this Weekend by American Women in all 50 states! Cheer them on!

Every Republican Congressional/Senate candidate in 2018 now gets to use the slogan: “Democrats shut down the government because they favor illegals over US citizens.”

"Call me crazy, but I'm fine with the shutdown. I'm fine with the chaos. I'm fine with the dysfunction. All that our "well-functioning" government has done for us the past 50 years is bankrupt this country. If that's what functional government does for all of us, no thanks." - Wacky Joe Walsh

Last edited:
Republicans are the CEOs, CFOs, and COOs of our government. America needs no further proof that they are unfit for these jobs.

Pure genius for the Repunican party since most Americans oppose DACA and amnesty for illegals.

Pure genius for The Republican Party who had Comprehensive Immigration Reform including a DACA Amnesty solution on the table.

The Dems gave the shaft to Children who need insurance, the military, DACA Children, soldiers and federal employees.

The only way this works in their favor is THEY HAVE TO LIE 24-7 about Schumer’s Shut Down!

The Democraps need a Cognitive test to see if they are any where near close to The Genius of The President.

They aren’t.

BTW Nancy Pelosi said:

“Let Them Eat Cake!”

"The Democrat Party just committed mass political suicide in front of the whole world. No one cried." - Crazy Bill Mitchell

DT_3uciWkAA8qy2.jpg

Breaking: due to government shutdown, penniless desperate Ranger Smith forced to kill Yogi Bear, crawl inside his carcass for warmth

Forum List

Back