Once again, the Democrat's impeachment of Trump fails

So much for wanting to impeach Trump cause he's missing a few screws.yet we have an island near the canary islands missing some of thier village clowns.but we know where they are

as it should fail....it's too early in the investigation, we don't know the whole story yet....Mueller's team is mum, they are working like the dickens and busy little bees and we don't know a quarter of what they know....

this congress critter is jumping the gun imo

You sound prout of the sedition and treason the Democrats are committing...
*combating
No, snowflake, COMMITTING.

The only evidence exposed by Democrats in the last year are of crimes committed by the criminal Democrats and previous administration...

The traiterous Democrats seek to overthrow the current elected govt because their proven Felon candidate lost and because they refuse to accept the outcome of the last election...

Hillary declared that makes them enemies to our democracy ... and if you support them you are too.

im-shocked-shocked-i-tell-you.jpg

Once again, the Democrat's impeachment of Trump fails

That's okay. It only needs to not fail once. So long as members of Congress who oppose Trump keep at it like the "Little Engine That Could," I remain hopeful that one time they will succeed.

Trump will serve two terms...he will makes us great again...It's a lock...especially after today.

Evidently with this FISA memo, many of the most vocal anti Trumpers will be in prison. I do, so do, hope that obama is one of them. Him and his miserable husband. They are the American Ceaucescus.

Forum List

Back