Dims shutting down government is pure genius

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I know a lot of people are giving the Dims a hard time about shutting down the government as being ignorant half wits, but I say it's pure genius.

Just shut it down for 4 years and then reopen it come election time.

IT......COULD..........WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people are giving the Dims a hard time about shutting down the government as being ignorant half wits, but I say it's pure genius.

Just shut it down for 4 years and then reopen it come election time.

IT......COULD..........WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats are known for doing shit. We’ll see how well this works out for them.

lol

Really good look Republican Party - taking away healthcare from 9 million poor children and trying to deport 700,000 Dreamers.

Trump did say he would drain the swamp.

Say, who wants to be a Congressman now that they have voted themselves out of a job?

Really good look Republican Party - taking away healthcare from 9 million poor children and trying to deport 700,000 Dreamers.

Indeed. I even have live footage of an illegal immigrant being apprehended for deportation

Parental digression is advised.

Cryin Chuck Schumer in 2013: “A [government shutdown] is the politics of idiocy, of confrontation, of paralysis.”

"Members were asking Speaker Ryan this morning at the gym if they should go home. Ryan told them “no,” and said they’d talk it all through at 10am meeting, per GOP members familiar with those exchanges"

Trump in 2013: “Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top, and the president’s the leader. And he’s got to get everybody in a room and he’s got to lead... so I really think the pressure is on the president."

If it were up to me, we'd send every single member of Congress home for good, Republican and Democrat, and we'd replace em immediately with regular Americans who've never been elected before.

Trump in 2013: “Problems start from the top and they have to get solved from the top, and the president’s the leader. And he’s got to get everybody in a room and he’s got to lead... so I really think the pressure is on the president."
And did exactly as he said a president should do. Right? Invited chucky over to negotiate. Right? It’s all he can do. No wall no deal. Dems won’t negotiate. Never have

If it were up to me, we'd send every single member of Congress home for good, Republican and Democrat, and we'd replace em immediately with regular Americans who've never been elected before.
So you’re for term limits? Let’s go

Finally

Yeah, really. They are here illegally: deport them back to where they came from. They ARE all citizens of Mexico or wherever, after all. And it's 800,000.

After sending back the DADA illegals, we need to tackle 1) chain migration, and 2)birth tourism. All that needs to stop soonest.

Anyway, it's all pointless. It's like a married couple separating for a couple days: they are taking the game to a new level, that's all. A dangerous new level, so the Dems are careful not to shut down very much, not anything anyone would actually notice at all unless MSNBC whines and cries about it on the evening news. It's a bad year for flu, and the government is stopping their influenza program! That's the sort of thing, maximal scare value on Bloomberg where I saw it, but no actual impact because the government flu program does nothing useful for flu victims.

The worthless pols will all be very careful not to shut down so much government that anyone cares, or we the people might make a new and better government, one they are not in.

"Members complaining that the House gym lacks enough towels this morning and they wonder if it’s because of the shutdown."

giphy.gif

Callous conservatism on is display for all the world, and it ain't pretty. The fault belongs to Trump, along with the inept Sr. Senator from Kentucky.

Watch the Women's March in all 50 States and read their signs. They are women, watch them roar!

Forum List

Back