CDZ Differences Between Conservatives and Liberals?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Many Conservatives consider Obama to be one of the worst Presidents in U.S. history, yet there were few, if any, public displays of their angst. On the other hand, many Liberals seem compelled to publicly express their apparent outrage over Trump's election. Why is this?

Higher population densities in liberal strongholds and therefore a greater echo chamber effect would be my guess.

Many Conservatives consider Obama to be one of the worst Presidents in U.S. history, yet there were few, if any, public displays of their angst. On the other hand, many Liberals seem compelled to publicly express their apparent outrage over Trump's election. Why is this?
The way I see it, and this is just a guess, some people feel the need to be validated by uniting to fight AGAINST something, while others feel compelled to get validation from uniting to fight FOR something. This, of course, is an oversimplification of a complex phenomena.

I think this might be onto something.

Figure-4-age-and-political-typology.png

Forum List

Back