Difference Between American Islamofacists and American Muslim Resposnses!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
American Islamofacist Response:

Here is what Islamofacists in America are saying! WE LOVE YOU Hassan! At least they recognize it as a terrorist attack fueled by radical Islam!
Revolution Muslim

An officer and a gentleman was injured while partaking in a preemptive* attack.

Get Well Soon Major Nidal

We Love You

We do NOT denounce this officer's actions,we do however apologize for the following acts committed by our country:

Bay of Tonkin

The East Timor Massacre by USA Supported Suharto

1902 Samar Massacre in the Philippines by the USMC

1,000,000 Dead Iraqis

Afghani & Pakistanis Killed by the USA

Starvation of Africa & Rape of it's Resources by the USA

Support of the Brutal "Israeli" Occupation Entity

Etc. Etc.

Every day is Fort Hood for the world community due to USA policies and & their tyrant totalitarian puppet regimes. Rest assure the

slain terrorists at Fort Hood are in the eternal hellfire and it is not to late for YOU to change your policies.

Last edited:
Unlike Del these men are American Patriots! Are Good Americans! These men are brave people, who should be welcome in any true American's home!

RevolutionMuslim.Com Daily Blog
The Islamic Society of North America condemns in the strongest terms the attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, resulting in the murder of at least a dozen soldiers and the wounding of many others. We express our deepest condolences to the victims and their families.

Although many details of the shooting are unknown at this time, it appears that the attack was led by a career soldier, Major Nidal Malik Hasan. The soldier who led this attack was either mentally unstable, or was motivated by a perverted ideology for which there can be no justification.

ISNA is proud of the many Muslim men and women who serve loyally in the United States military. We are grateful for the sacrifices made by all US soldiers, who represent the religious, racial and ethnic diversity of America, to defend the Constitution and our national security. ISNA, a faith endorser of US Muslim military chaplains, is proud of the service they provide, offering comfort and support to people of all faiths and beliefs. Just today, ISNA's chaplain endorser, Dr. Louay Safi, conducted a workshop at the US army base in Fort Bliss, Texas.

Note: In CAIR's defense, something I rarely do, they at least came out and denounced this attack of terror!!!

Last edited:
My stock response is that Hasan was a coward who fired on unarmed men and women.
(Seems like this is what terrorists specialize in)

If he dies may they wrap him in pork and bacon grease and may he burn in the fires of hell for all eternity.

I heard he's on life-support.:gives:

"Revolution Muslim" is operated by Yousef al-Khattab (Joseph Cohen), a former Jew who attended rabbinical school and lived in an illegal Israeli settlement. I wonder why he's so prone to religious extremism? :rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b3vhTO248&feature=related]YouTube - Richard Dawkins interviewing a Muslim guy[/ame]

You missed the point of the thread Kalam! I believe there is a difference between American Radical Islamist and American Muslims! I posted one response by American Islamofacists and one by American Muslims!

"Revolution Muslim" is operated by Yousef al-Khattab (Joseph Cohen), a former Jew who attended rabbinical school and lived in an illegal Israeli settlement. I wonder why he's so prone to religious extremism? :rolleyes:

YouTube - Richard Dawkins interviewing a Muslim guy

Side note: Many Jews that convert to other religions become extremely antisemitic! It has happened throughout history! See Cat Stevens!

My stock response is that Hasan was a coward who fired on unarmed men and women.

If he dies may they wrap him in pork and bacon grease and may he burn in the fires of hell for all eternity.

I also heard he is paralyzed.

I hope he lives.

I hope he lives to be paralyzed and dependent on the "INFIDEL" for his very life. In prison.

Where he can be raped and tortured by the "INFIDEL" daily--because this mother fucker deserves it.

And whenever they're done with his worthless ass.....take him out back and shoot him and bury him in the gutted carcass of a 1,000lb pig.

Send him on to his 72....VIRGINIANS. :D

Unlike Del these men are American Patriots! Are Good Americans! These men are brave people, who should be welcome in any true American's home!

RevolutionMuslim.Com Daily Blog
The Islamic Society of North America condemns in the strongest terms the attack on soldiers at Fort Hood, resulting in the murder of at least a dozen soldiers and the wounding of many others. We express our deepest condolences to the victims and their families.

Although many details of the shooting are unknown at this time, it appears that the attack was led by a career soldier, Major Nidal Malik Hasan. The soldier who led this attack was either mentally unstable, or was motivated by a perverted ideology for which there can be no justification.

ISNA is proud of the many Muslim men and women who serve loyally in the United States military. We are grateful for the sacrifices made by all US soldiers, who represent the religious, racial and ethnic diversity of America, to defend the Constitution and our national security. ISNA, a faith endorser of US Muslim military chaplains, is proud of the service they provide, offering comfort and support to people of all faiths and beliefs. Just today, ISNA's chaplain endorser, Dr. Louay Safi, conducted a workshop at the US army base in Fort Bliss, Texas.

Note: In CAIR's defense, something I rarely do, they at least came out and denounced this attack of terror!!!

still got a little sand in your vajajay, hooker?

:rofl:

shalom

I also heard he is paralyzed.

I hope he lives.

I hope he lives to be paralyzed and dependent on the "INFIDEL" for his very life. In prison.

Where he can be raped and tortured by the "INFIDEL" daily--because this mother fucker deserves it.

And whenever they're done with his worthless ass.....take him out back and shoot him and bury him in the gutted carcass of a 1,000lb pig.

Send him on to his 72....VIRGINIANS. :D

There's ton of these creeps running around in wheelchairs and with missing hands and missing eyes from their bombs blowing up while being built.....or getting filled full of holes when they bite off more then they can chew.

It doesn't stop the rotten fucks from preaching their garbage.

They figure it's God's will that they lived.

He'll be a hero in the Muslim world.

Last edited:
Side note: Many Jews that convert to other religions become extremely antisemitic! It has happened throughout history! See Cat Stevens!

Yusuf Islam is not a former Jew or an anti-Semite. He has said some stupid things, but he's by and large a good person and a good Muslim.

Yusuf Islam is not a former Jew or an anti-Semite. He has said some stupid things, but he's by and large a good person and a good Muslim.
There are yet far too many people that do not understand the difference between a good Muslim and a radical Muslim. The few radicals seem to put all Muslims in a bad light...unjustly so.

My hope is that ALL radical Muslims and their children are killed soon. That will leave billions of good Muslims to befriend.

I wonder if it is at all possible for us to see any condemnations of Hasan's terrible acts from any of the practitioners of the religion of peace (Islam) on this forum?

Up to this point all I see is silence.:eusa_whistle:

From three days ago:

...The situation being as it is, I feel obliged to express my contempt toward the attacker as I would regardless of his religious affiliation. Predictably, a faction of people here began fulminating against Islam as soon as the suspect's name was released, but they're an insignificant group in terms of size as well as mental capability compared to those who view this attack as an isolated incident committed by a reprehensible individual with his own personal motivations. Thank you. :)

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
And upon you be peace and God's mercy and blessings.

I got his name wrong, but I feel that it's fairly obvious that my post was directed towards Nidal Malik Hasan.

There are yet far too many people that do not understand the difference between a good Muslim and a radical Muslim. The few radicals seem to put all Muslims in a bad light...unjustly so.

My hope is that ALL radical Muslims and their children are killed soon. That will leave billions of good Muslims to befriend.

I agree with the first part of your post but cannot bring myself to wish for the death of children.

Forum List

Back