Difference Between American Islamofacists and American Muslim Resposnses!

There are yet far too many people that do not understand the difference between a good Muslim and a radical Muslim. The few radicals seem to put all Muslims in a bad light...unjustly so.

My hope is that ALL radical Muslims and their children are killed soon. That will leave billions of good Muslims to befriend.

I agree with the first part of your post but cannot bring myself to wish for the death of children.

The Children NEED to be Liberated...

:)

peace...

Here is an example of American Muslims! America patriots!

Muslim Group Starts Fund for Fort Hood Victims' Families - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

PLAINFIELD, Ind. — An American Muslim group says it has established a fund to benefit the families of victims in the Fort Hood shootings.

The Islamic Society of North America announced Monday that it's collaborating with other Muslim organizations and interfaith groups to collect donations to help the families.

The attack Thursday at the Texas military base killed 13 people and injured 29 others. Authorities say the shooting was done by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who is a Muslim.

There are yet far too many people that do not understand the difference between a good Muslim and a radical Muslim. The few radicals seem to put all Muslims in a bad light...unjustly so.

My hope is that ALL radical Muslims and their children are killed soon. That will leave billions of good Muslims to befriend.

I agree with the first part of your post but cannot bring myself to wish for the death of children.
We need to scrape ALL the rust off the ship! I say kill the radicals, their children and anyone that supports them.

A Machiavellian ass I am!

Side note: Many Jews that convert to other religions become extremely antisemitic! It has happened throughout history! See Cat Stevens!

Yusuf Islam is not a former Jew or an anti-Semite. He has said some stupid things, but he's by and large a good person and a good Muslim.

A couple of things here.............first off, "good" in relation to something generally means that they are following the tenants of their religion.

Muslims want you to believe that Islam is the religion of peace, so therefore, Muslims are generally peaceful people (at least, according to them).

So..........my question is, if this fucker is such a "good" Muslim, why did he kill 13 of his FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ARMS???????????

Or...........is it that IsLAME is actually a "religion of pieces"?

Side note: Many Jews that convert to other religions become extremely antisemitic! It has happened throughout history! See Cat Stevens!

Yusuf Islam is not a former Jew or an anti-Semite. He has said some stupid things, but he's by and large a good person and a good Muslim.

A couple of things here.............first off, "good" in relation to something generally means that they are following the tenants of their religion.

Muslims want you to believe that Islam is the religion of peace, so therefore, Muslims are generally peaceful people (at least, according to them).

So..........my question is, if this fucker is such a "good" Muslim, why did he kill 13 of his FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ARMS???????????

Or...........is it that IsLAME is actually a "religion of pieces"?

Um... we were discussing the musician Cat Stevens, or as he's now known, Yusuf Islam. You are referring to Maj. Nadal Malik Hasan, the guy who shot people at Ft. Hood. Why did you have to go and make a fool of yourself like that?

Forum List

Back