Diehard Trump Voters Confirm Rest Of Nation Should Stop Wasting Time Trying To Reach Them

That's true. As a Trump voter, i assume that whatever democrats have to say, it's a lie. So far, the manufactured outrage has been so breathtaking that I just close them out. It looks like I'm in the majority.

It's not like we didn't warn democrats. Over and over we told them that they were reaching burnout.
Well now, Tipsy, we are going to have a discussion of this on 9Nov16.

I agree that it's a waste of time trying to reach Trump zombies. They are lost...

2015383-600x356.jpg

Yeah, that's why they're virtually tied now according to Rueters.
You do know, don't you, that we don't elect a president by popular vote here?

Hillary could lose that part by tens of millions of votes and still be elected as long as she wins the right states and right now, she is.
Correct.

In 2000 Gore won the popular vote, but Bush became president with 271 ECVs.

Well constantly putting them down in threads like this is certainly the worst way to reach them.
How do you reach a lost cause? Anyways, maladaptive behavior should be punished, not humored. :thup:
You make my point.

And how do you plan to punish them?
By placing a brown person in their proximity
Ah. That's mighty racist of you. You see these "brown" people as tools, weapons, not human beings.

To that end, you only make Trump's point, the one where he says Democrats don't care about African Americans.

Yeah, that's why they're virtually tied now according to Rueters.
You do know, don't you, that we don't elect a president by popular vote here?

Hillary could lose that part by tens of millions of votes and still be elected as long as she wins the right states and right now, she is.
Correct.

In 2000 Gore won the popular vote, but Bush became president with 271 ECVs.
The greatest travesty in modern American history

Well constantly putting them down in threads like this is certainly the worst way to reach them.
How do you reach a lost cause? Anyways, maladaptive behavior should be punished, not humored. :thup:
You make my point.

Ah. That's mighty racist of you. You see these "brown" people as tools, weapons, not human beings.

To that end, you only make Trump's point, the one where he says Democrats don't care about African Americans.
They care plenty in an election year. That's mostly when they care about everyone else as well. It's really not as discriminatory as it might appear.

You make my point.

No, Dump is the one who sees them as weapons and tools. Look how worked up you got over the notion of a brown person being put near you! You guys openly talk about how terrified you are of "military aged" brown people! Letting you people get in charge is the worst thing we could do for brown people, ESPECIALLY African Americans.

Speaking of tuning out democrats, add the President of Mexico to the list. He issued a formal invitation to Trump to visit . Trump will go to Mexico tomorrow and meet with the president.

Will someone make sure that Hillary gets in her nap?

Now he will be an embarrassment in 2 nations.

Speaking of tuning out democrats, add the President of Mexico to the list. He issued a formal invitation to Trump to visit . Trump will go to Mexico tomorrow and meet with the president.

Now he will be an embarrassment in 2 nations.
:rofl: :clap:

And I'll sleep so much better knowing it will be obama, and Johnson making sure that they're no inappropriate b/x take place during the election.

We all knew obama would try something squirrelly just prior to the election.

My understanding is that the President of Mexico extended the same invitation to Hillary.
True.

But let's see how this one with Trump goes.

You make my point.

No, Dump is the one who sees them as weapons and tools. Look how worked up you got over the notion of a brown person being put near you! You guys openly talk about how terrified you are of "military aged" brown people! Letting you people get in charge is the worst thing we could do for brown people, ESPECIALLY African Americans.
So a refugee is living in your home?

No, Dump is the one who sees them as weapons and tools.

You proved otherwise. And who calls them "brown" anyway?

Look how worked up you got over the notion of a brown person being put near you!

Not really. Look how worked up you got when someone contradicted your worldview!

ou guys openly talk about how terrified you are of "military aged" brown people!

Oh I see, now you're just being a troll. Well, you won't get a rise out of me. For a minute there I thought you were being serious.

Letting you people get in charge is the worst thing we could do for brown people, ESPECIALLY African Americans.

You must think we're modern Nazis, wanting to go on some genocidal campaign against people of African descent. Lol. That's stupid. Anyhow, why would we do that when they can simply live in Chicago and kill each other? Am I right? I mean you liberals are doing nothing there to stop the madness and the killing there.

You make my point.

So a refugee is living in your home?
I have an obese neighbor 2 houses down who's renting, and his car has a bunch of anti-statist and alt-right bullshit bumper stickers on it. I'd much prefer for a refugee family to be moved into that fatass asshole's house. :thup:

Look how worked up you got over the notion of a brown person being put near you!

Not really. Look how worked up you got when someone contradicted your worldview!

ou guys openly talk about how terrified you are of "military aged" brown people!

Oh I see, now you're just being a troll. Well, you won't get a rise out of me. For a minute there I thought you were being serious.

Letting you people get in charge is the worst thing we could do for brown people, ESPECIALLY African Americans.

You must think we're modern Nazis, wanting to go on some genocidal campaign against people of African descent. Lol. That's stupid. Anyhow, why would we do that when they can simply live in Chicago and kill each other? Am I right? I mean you liberals are doing nothing there to stop the madness and the killing there.

You alt-right dumbasses have far worse names for them that are much more specific. I said brown to simplify it for our audience. :)

You're the one who got worked up bub.

I think I've gotten a pretty decent rise out of you :thup:

Actually, that opinion is in line with what the Nazi's thought. Not that I'm comparing you to them or anything, of course :thup:

You alt-right dumbasses have far worse names for them that are much more specific. I said brown to simplify it for our audience. :)

I'm not part of this "alt-right" but you seem to reside in an "alt-reality." I refer to them as "black" or "African American." Calling them "brown" is so childish.

You're the one who got worked up bub.

Do I sound worked up to you? Am I going into hysterics, calling you names or parroting far right nonsense? Hardly. I'm attempting to have a civil discussion with you, but I seem to be failing in this endeavor.

I think I've gotten a pretty decent rise out of you :thup:

Oh really? Is it high tide already? I can feel the moon's gravitational pull as it orbits me.

Actually, that opinion is in line with what the Nazi's thought. Not that I'm comparing you to them or anything, of course :thup:

Show me.

Forum List

Back