Biden and deep state in a panic trying to stop what trump can do to save the nation !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018

The deep state in a total panic trying to brainwash to make it seem bad what trump and the majority of American men have the power to do

Trump and the the men agrees that the nation has its elections rigged by crooked media and insane greed educators

So now the elections will be delayed until the crooks are rounded up and put in prison

And a logic test for voting stops the unwise from electing the corrupt

The deep state knows trump has the real power and are in a panic trying to stop with brainwashing the unwise to think it’s bad what trump will now do to save the nation

The deep state in a total panic trying to brainwash to make it seem bad what trump and the majority of American men have the power to do

Trump and the the men agrees that the nation has its elections rigged by crooked media and insane greed educators

So now the elections will be delayed until the crooks are rounded up and put in prison

The deep state knows trump has the real power and are in a panic trying to stop with brainwashing the unwise to think it’s bad what trump will now do to save the nation

When you know the republicans will cheat, I suspect he is worried about the election since it was a nightmare in Georgia and Arizonian.

Tramp will dominate the US if he is re-elected. Yes he has real power, too much for the likes of the man he is not.

• Banned

When you know the republicans will cheat, I suspect he is worried about the election since it was a nightmare in Georgia and Arizonian.

Tramp will dominate the US if he is re-elected. Yes he has real power, too much for the likes of the man he is not.

The media brainwashed the unwise with lies

That is election rigging

Biden tries to brainwash the unwise to think it’d wrong to stopped rigged elections

The men has not been fooled. Only the women

So trump and the men will stop the rigged election in nov and set up a real election by the wise voters. The unwise voters will be stopped from voting

The media brainwashed the unwise with lies

That is election rigging

Biden tries to brainwash the unwise to think it’d wrong to stopped rigged elections

The men has not been fooled. Only the women

So trump and the men will stop the rigged election in nov and set up a real election by the wise voters. The unwise voters will be stopped from voting
It's the economy, stupid...

How can an incumbent push a "deep state" conspiracy theory? After 3 1/2 years, isn't it Trump's state?

And what do you mean by a logic test to restrict voting? I'm a pretty smart guy and I could never vote for Trump. How would you plan to keep me from voting? Democracy much?

• Banned
If a person is a democrat that proves low logic or a total criminal with mental issues

Abortion is the proof

Even now Barr is saying the election has. Been rigged

He says that when he said that the media is reporting falsely

So yes he wii say the deep state has rigged the election and will stop the election until after the deep state is locked up

And to stop the rigging of future elections there will be a logic ability test for the voters

Last edited:
---‘Deep State’ Endorses Joe Biden---

So does China
IKnow-Joe-1.png

So far Trump is losing the economic battle and unemployment is increasing not decreasing...
The last people to do anything to help the economy right now would be Democrats. Democrats want America in as bad of shape as possible.

So far Trump is losing the economic battle and unemployment is increasing not decreasing...
The last people to do anything to help the economy right now would be Democrats. Democrats want America in as bad of shape as possible.
You continuously spout the same propaganda of bias and ignorance with zero substance to substantiate your claims...no one party is trying to ruin the economy.

Biden is starting to talk like Butthead lately,,,,,uhhh,,,,uhmm,,,,ugg,,,,can I ahh,,,,phone a friend,,,i cant answer that question right now.

Forum List

Back