What we can expect after Clinton wins the oval office.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is fairly certain that along with a Hillary Clinton win in a couple of months, democrats will also hold a slight majority in the Senate and the SCOTUS will soon after return to some semblance of sanity.....

However, the House will remain in republican hands......and we should expect a long list of select House committees' investigations, witch hunts, obstruction of any major legislation, incessant posturing by uktra conservative representatives (pity Paul Ryan), and at least 2 years of do-nothing stagnation from this chamber of our legislature.

(But, for entertainment, we WILL be "blessed" in having the new Trump Cable Network rivaling and battling Fox for outrageous news coverage.)

Oh and liberals to get even dumber. Hard to see how it's possible but they surprise me with something new every week.

• Banned
Oh and liberals to get even dumber. Hard to see how it's possible but they surprise me with something new every week.

Yes, one of our primary role is to constantly "surprise" you

What to expect? 50% Bill and 50% Obama. Mostly just more of the same. A maintenance President. Perfectly fine.

What to expect... hmmm... :eusa_think:

Whelp --- eight years ago when the first black guy was elected we got the Tea Party, so this time I expect we'll get a Pee Party.

Funded by Rump and Lush Rimjob of course.

(But, for entertainment, we WILL be "blessed" in having the new Trump Cable Network rivaling and battling Fox for outrageous news coverage.)

If the FCC grants him a license.

Trump is 70. He'll probably retire and do occasional guest appearances on Alex Jones' radio show.

It is fairly certain that along with a Hillary Clinton win in a couple of months, democrats will also hold a slight majority in the Senate and the SCOTUS will soon after return to some semblance of sanity.....

However, the House will remain in republican hands......and we should expect a long list of select House committees' investigations, witch hunts, obstruction of any major legislation, incessant posturing by uktra conservative representatives (pity Paul Ryan), and at least 2 years of do-nothing stagnation from this chamber of our legislature.

It's hard to imagine the level of pointless obstruction republicans will throw her way, but we have to prepare for 4 more years of a broken system.

I just hope Huma likes cigars, because Hillary's going to turn that twat into a Humador.

God, I crack myself up. :lmao:

"What we can expect after Clinton wins the oval office....."

Don't know about after but we can expect pigs to fly before.

Ummm the arranged polls? the last Reuters poll? where it was all changed in favor of the witch?

The only one that matters in the one in November. I predicted wrong as fuck in 2012, so I won't predict anymore but I doubt the bed wetters are as confident as they pretend to be.

Besides that I'm less excited about Trump than I was with Romney. So I almost don't give a fuck.

Almost.

I'd still prefer hitler over stalin because adolf wasn't nearly as much of a tyrannical killer. Or Cthulhu
over satan even. So I prefer Trump over hitlery. Or a giant douche over a shit sandwich.

Forum List

Back