Diehard Trump Voters Confirm Rest Of Nation Should Stop Wasting Time Trying To Reach Them

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
"If anything could change our minds, it would’ve happened by now," say candidate’s supporters

“You can keep writing editorials, running ads, and arguing with us at the dinner table or online, but honestly, at this point, it won’t make a bit of difference,” said diehard Trump supporter Bryan Gallagher, 66, who remarked that it had been “a complete waste of time” when 50 top GOP foreign policy experts published an open letter earlier this month suggesting a Trump presidency would gravely endanger national security, noting that he and everyone else who currently backs Trump is “in it for the long haul.” “You really have no chance of winning us over. You could bring out every living four-star general and have them list all the ways Trump would harm our country’s well-being, and we still wouldn’t budge.”

:laugh:

Good stuff

Diehard Trump Voters Confirm Rest Of Nation Should Stop Wasting Time Trying To Reach Them

Yeah, that's why they're virtually tied now according to Rueters.

That's true. As a Trump voter, i assume that whatever democrats have to say, it's a lie. So far, the manufactured outrage has been so breathtaking that I just close them out. It looks like I'm in the majority.

It's not like we didn't warn democrats. Over and over we told them that they were reaching burnout.

Speaking of tuning out democrats, add the President of Mexico to the list. He issued a formal invitation to Trump to visit . Trump will go to Mexico tomorrow and meet with the president.

Will someone make sure that Hillary gets in her nap?

"If anything could change our minds, it would’ve happened by now," say candidate’s supporters

“You can keep writing editorials, running ads, and arguing with us at the dinner table or online, but honestly, at this point, it won’t make a bit of difference,” said diehard Trump supporter Bryan Gallagher, 66, who remarked that it had been “a complete waste of time” when 50 top GOP foreign policy experts published an open letter earlier this month suggesting a Trump presidency would gravely endanger national security, noting that he and everyone else who currently backs Trump is “in it for the long haul.” “You really have no chance of winning us over. You could bring out every living four-star general and have them list all the ways Trump would harm our country’s well-being, and we still wouldn’t budge.”

:laugh:

Good stuff

Reach a Trump voter? Even my long skinny arm can't go that far down the toilet after a turd.

Speaking of tuning out democrats, add the President of Mexico to the list. He issued a formal invitation to Trump to visit . Trump will go to Mexico tomorrow and meet with the president.

My understanding is that the President of Mexico extended the same invitation to Hillary.

Yeah, that's why they're virtually tied now according to Rueters.
You do know, don't you, that we don't elect a president by popular vote here?

Hillary could lose that part by tens of millions of votes and still be elected as long as she wins the right states and right now, she is.

My understanding is that the President of Mexico extended the same invitation to Hillary.
That is not what I heard at all. Hilly has her naps to take, she can't go anywhere.

Well constantly putting them down in threads like this is certainly the worst way to reach them.
How do you reach a lost cause? Anyways, maladaptive behavior should be punished, not humored. :thup:
In the case of Democrats we just ignore the pathological lies and maladaptive behavior. Ohhh. That's your complaint. You are being ignored.
^ Perfect example. Behaving as a filthy, malevolent c*nt, the only lifestyle Tipsy knows, is maladaptive. If every human in history was a dirty, oozing c*nt like Tipsy, the species would have died out long ago.

Well constantly putting them down in threads like this is certainly the worst way to reach them.
How do you reach a lost cause? Anyways, maladaptive behavior should be punished, not humored. :thup:
You make my point.

And how do you plan to punish them? Who are you to determine what "maladaptive behavior" is?

Isn't that what fascists and communists do? Punish people for having an opinion?

Last edited:
In the case of Democrats we just ignore the pathological lies and maladaptive behavior. Ohhh. That's your complaint. You are being ignored.
^ Perfect example. Behaving as a filthy, malevolent c*nt, the only lifestyle Tipsy knows, is maladaptive. If every human in history was a dirty, oozing c*nt like Tipsy, the species would have died out long ago.
You continue to make my point.

You really shouldn't use the word "understanding" to describe anything you're involved in.

Forum List

Back