Didn't obama a few months back extend his hand to the Russians?

Fear? So what you are telling me is that Russia no longer want to control the world. Is that what you are suggesting?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What happen to the signature? You do realize you reneged on the bet you can't even read the signature. Don't ever expect me to hold any deal up between me and you from here on out.

So...you have just admitted that you are too stupid to know how to highlite a signature too......this is getting better and better. :lol::lol::lol:

3 . Each Party shall not convert and shall not use ICBM
launchers and SLBM launchers for placement of missile defense
interceptors therein. Each Party further shall not convert
and shall not use launchers of missile defense interceptors
for placement of ICBMs and SLBMs therein. This provision
shall not apply to ICBM launchers that were converted prior to
signature of this Treaty for placement of missile defense
interceptors therein

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/140035.pdf

big, that provision is a simple one, in that if a nation be it the United States or Russia when they dismantle a Rail Mobile system, ground based, or Moblie , or SLBM meaning submarine launched ballistic missile system they will not use the launching platform for missile defense systems like THAD, or any other defense type Missile SAM's or otherwise. Further, it also states that missile defense system launchers will not be converted as well to launch ICBM's or SLBM's . This has nothing to do with upgrades for existing ICBM's
If you say so, I just don't see it that way.
because you're a fucking moron, that's why. reality and you are not friends.

Running away again. Getting to be a habit with you. What would Marse Robert say?

Nope didn't run away just left the kid to his own devices. What happen to the signature I gave you you even reneged on that. You lying cheating bitch.

You have no room to discuss lying, you narcissistic little butt munch. You're the king of lying on this board.

Dude what is you problem? You lied and was caught. You have no proof that I have lied I have proof that you lied. Why are you chasing me all over this board and posting the same old derailing shit in every thread you go to that I am in?
Why isn't the mods doing their job?

If the U.S and Russia are supposed to get rid of their nukes why is Russia testing theirs?
Russia test launches Topol ICBM
The Russian Space Forces test launched a Topol RS-12M intercontinental ballistic missile on Thursday, the Defense Ministry said.
It was launched at 10:45 a.m. Moscow time [06:45 GMT] from the Plesetsk Space Center and hit a designated target on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
“The launch was designed to test the stability of the basic specifications of this class of missiles as their service life has been extended to 24 years,” the ministry said.

Russia test launches Topol ICBM | Defense | RIA Novosti

I am sure the asshat will be along to find something wrong in this thread also.

They made a missile out of this guy?
topol2.jpg

What happen to the signature? You do realize you reneged on the bet you can't even read the signature. Don't ever expect me to hold any deal up between me and you from here on out.

So...you have just admitted that you are too stupid to know how to highlite a signature too......this is getting better and better. :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not the one that needs to see your signature the board is to see that you lied and was busted for it.

Nope didn't run away just left the kid to his own devices. What happen to the signature I gave you you even reneged on that. You lying cheating bitch.

You have no room to discuss lying, you narcissistic little butt munch. You're the king of lying on this board.

Dude what is you problem? You lied and was caught. You have no proof that I have lied I have proof that you lied. Why are you chasing me all over this board and posting the same old derailing shit in every thread you go to that I am in?

Run and complain again, bitch.

I did not lie, as was witnessed by multiple posters, whom you then complained were all ganging up on your sorry lying ass.

I was asked not to mention a specific subject in non-related threads, and I did not. If you don't like me chiming in with the rest of the board to tell you what a fucking moron and liar you are, report me again.

Maybe because they recognize you for the lying whiner that you are and just can't muster up the juice to care.

If the U.S and Russia are supposed to get rid of their nukes why is Russia testing theirs?
The Russian Space Forces test launched a Topol RS-12M intercontinental ballistic missile on Thursday, the Defense Ministry said.
It was launched at 10:45 a.m. Moscow time [06:45 GMT] from the Plesetsk Space Center and hit a designated target on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
“The launch was designed to test the stability of the basic specifications of this class of missiles as their service life has been extended to 24 years,” the ministry said.

topol2.jpg

So I see you gave up on the other post? figures you got punked there too.

Maybe because they recognize you for the lying whiner that you are and just can't muster up the juice to care.

How about producing any lie I have told on this board?

topol2.jpg

I was asked not to post non-related in your threads, and I have agreed. If you want to whine to a mod again, feel free.

You fear mongered dittohead cold war dinos are hilarious. Here's a hint: The cold war is over, we won, RUSSIA is a democracy, and our ally. You Pubs should not be allowed near foreign policy until you figure that out. We're lucky Reagan didn't get Gorby killed with his stupid bluster.

How about producing any lie I have told on this board?

Here's the list.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=4647605

Running away again. Getting to be a habit with you. What would Marse Robert say?

Crying, whining AND running away from a debate. You've hit the Trifecta of being a weasley little slug. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I wasn't the one that reneged on the bet you were.

I was asked not to post non-related in your threads, and I have agreed. If you want to whine to a mod again, feel free.

oh yell like you whine to the mods about me saying I will make an earthquake hit a little closer and called that a threat.

stop posting unrelated subjects in this thread. the OP might be a cry baby and complain to a mod.

oh yell like you whine to the mods about me saying I will make an earthquake hit a little closer and called that a threat.

stop posting unrelated subjects in this thread. the OP might be a cry baby and complain to a mod.

Why are you acting so childish? You were busted for lying in the thread obama beating the war drum for Iran. That pissed you off then you go half cocked about in the Libya has nukes thread and chase me all over thew board. Then I showed you the part that you over looked, you don't need to have a nuclear program to have nukes, they can be bought. Russia when it split up back lost the location of some of their nukes, or it was reported.
Why don't you grow up and stop causing me to make you look so foolishly.

Why are you acting so childish? You were busted for lying in the thread obama beating the war drum for Iran. That pissed you off then you go half cocked about in the Libya has nukes thread and chase me all over thew board. Then I showed you the part that you over looked, you don't need to have a nuclear program to have nukes, they can be bought. Russia when it split up back lost the location of some of their nukes, or it was reported.
Why don't you grow up and stop causing me to make you look so foolishly.

again, stop posting unrelated subjects in this thread. the OP might be a cry baby and complain to a mod

3 . Each Party shall not convert and shall not use ICBM
launchers and SLBM launchers for placement of missile defense
interceptors therein. Each Party further shall not convert
and shall not use launchers of missile defense interceptors
for placement of ICBMs and SLBMs therein. This provision
shall not apply to ICBM launchers that were converted prior to
signature of this Treaty for placement of missile defense
interceptors therein

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/140035.pdf

big, that provision is a simple one, in that if a nation be it the United States or Russia when they dismantle a Rail Mobile system, ground based, or Moblie , or SLBM meaning submarine launched ballistic missile system they will not use the launching platform for missile defense systems like THAD, or any other defense type Missile SAM's or otherwise. Further, it also states that missile defense system launchers will not be converted as well to launch ICBM's or SLBM's . This has nothing to do with upgrades for existing ICBM's

I also found this in the new start treaty

4 . As of the date of its entry into force, this Treaty shall
supersede the Treaty Between the United States of America and
the Russian Federation on Strategic Offensive Reductions of
May 24, 2002, which shall terminate as of that date.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back