Didn't obama a few months back extend his hand to the Russians?

The last arms treaty they signed was an awful deal for our country. I don't know why so many were so gung-ho about supporting it. Putin definitely got one over on the amateur.

If the U.S and Russia are supposed to get rid of their nukes why is Russia testing theirs?
Russia test launches Topol ICBM
The Russian Space Forces test launched a Topol RS-12M intercontinental ballistic missile on Thursday, the Defense Ministry said.
It was launched at 10:45 a.m. Moscow time [06:45 GMT] from the Plesetsk Space Center and hit a designated target on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
“The launch was designed to test the stability of the basic specifications of this class of missiles as their service life has been extended to 24 years,” the ministry said.

Russia test launches Topol ICBM | Defense | RIA Novosti

I am sure the asshat will be along to find something wrong in this thread also.
Our presidents have negotiated with Russia for years.

don't ask... he'll just call you a liar and claim victory again.

It's what the little voices in his head tell him to do.

The more you post the more you prove how childish you are.

at least I never lied about putting various posters on ignore, and then responded to every post they made to me.

Why must you continue to prove how childish you are? You lied in this post. and yes I had you ob ignore but when I keep see the moniker conservative type in thread I go to after I post I do look to get a laugh. You really aren't a conservative are you? You don't act like one you are acting like a brat that got his feelings hurt.

If the U.S and Russia are supposed to get rid of their nukes why is Russia testing theirs?
The Russian Space Forces test launched a Topol RS-12M intercontinental ballistic missile on Thursday, the Defense Ministry said.
It was launched at 10:45 a.m. Moscow time [06:45 GMT] from the Plesetsk Space Center and hit a designated target on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
“The launch was designed to test the stability of the basic specifications of this class of missiles as their service life has been extended to 24 years,” the ministry said.

Not saying they haven't but most keep their war machine going obama hasn't

You want to cut programs to build infrastructure, Medicare, Social Programs, but want to increase defense spending, right.

You want to cut programs to build infrastructure, Medicare, Social Programs, but want to increase defense spending, right.

If you can't defend yourself all that other shit is moot and would be non existent with an enemy that just kicked your ass in a war.

The more you post the more you prove how childish you are.

at least I never lied about putting various posters on ignore, and then responded to every post they made to me.

Why must you continue to prove how childish you are? You lied in this post. and yes I had you ob ignore but when I keep see the moniker conservative type in thread I go to after I post I do look to get a laugh. You really aren't a conservative are you? You don't act like one you are acting like a brat that got his feelings hurt.

I must have gotten under your skin quite a bit to get you to whine to the mods...lololol.

Live with it, liar.

Forum List

Back