Russia Conducts Test on New ICMB Designed to Defeat US Defenses

Meanwhile back at home Obama is cancelling programs like the F-22, and selling tanks and planes to the Muslim Brotherhood

And doing absolutely nothing to stop Chinese hack attacks from stealing info on our military hardware.

Obama probably views the Chinese stealing our technology as us being fair.

Clinton SOLD our missle technology to the chinese for campaign money and then allowed them to infiltrate Los Alamos for the warhead blueprints. Bill Richardson's legacy in "peace through the balance of terror" should have been a cell in Leavenworth. Clinton should have been shot for high treason by firing squad.

Since obama basically destroyed our defenses, no we have nothing to stop them.

This is a loaded question:

Remember the Reagan military build up?

What % of GDP do you think he spent on defense?

What % of our GDP do you think Obama is spending?

What % of the GDP is obama spending on surveillance of Americans while he cuts spending on protecting the nation from external threats?

obama has abandoned defense of the country in favor of making war on Americans. He has turned our defense over to Russia and China.

It isn't only Russia.

China encircles U.S. by sailing warships in American waters, arming neighbors - Washington Times

China has been quietly taking steps to encircle the United States by arming western hemisphere states, seeking closer military, economic, and diplomatic ties to U.S. neighbors, and sailing warships into U.S. maritime zones.

obama intends to turn the US into some modern day version of Berlin divided between Russia and China. Maybe he has some secret deal to be kept in luxury as the Viceroy.

Ok, so I can see countries have a habit of getting ready to fight the LAST war again. Look at Reagan and Bush1 for example. Rebuilding battleships and B1 bombers while holding that Afgahn thing against the dying Russians.

So anyways now that we have left the partisan name calling behind us we can question HOW our defense budget is being spent not if it is large enough.

I absolutely agree Homeland Security needed to replace the FBI & or the CIA not add to the mess of letters but it was a knee jerk and Obama comes from that era.

Personally I favor more planes and more small group anti plane/drone weaponry on the land warfare front.

Navy, I swear big carriers seem like expensive targets and THINK we should concentrate on smaller and more stealthy. Heck, the Japanese had WWII subs that could launch a plane.

As their experiment was successful I am guessing this means that the Russians could now hit us without any way to stop them.

You mean they couldn't before?

NEWSFLASH: Missile defense doesn't really work.

Is it tough to be so wrong on some many things?

And doing absolutely nothing to stop Chinese hack attacks from stealing info on our military hardware.

Obama probably views the Chinese stealing our technology as us being fair.

Clinton SOLD our missle technology to the chinese for campaign money and then allowed them to infiltrate Los Alamos for the warhead blueprints. Bill Richardson's legacy in "peace through the balance of terror" should have been a cell in Leavenworth. Clinton should have been shot for high treason by firing squad.

:lol:

A myth retold doesn't make it any less of a myth.

Meanwhile back at home Obama is cancelling programs like the F-22, and selling tanks and planes to the Muslim Brotherhood. No problem here.

Didn't Obama promise Israel 35 of the F-22's to be delivered before 2015? It was an incentive for something. I forget what it was. Maybe you remember, tjvh. ( I may have the number of jets wrong but there was definitely a deal made )

Maybe you can link those stories.

You know..with a news outfit? And not infowars or daily caller or something like that?

They couldn't outfly our defense & split into that many directions before. Now they can.

Oh bullshit.

You know what a MIRV is?

Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's nothing that defeats that.

Game over.

A sufficent # of interceptors or laser emitters that can individually take down single ICBM warheads could defeat a MIRV if placed in a cluster. Such a cluster may not exist yet, but "nothing" is a bit extreme.

As their experiment was successful I am guessing this means that the Russians could now hit us without any way to stop them.

You mean they couldn't before?

NEWSFLASH: Missile defense doesn't really work.

Is it tough to be so wrong on some many things?

It has worked in testing with shorter range ballistic missiles.

Scaling up to ICBM speeds is a question of scale, not magnitude.

[
Katz, I remember reading an article from News Max in 2003 in which they stated that the Russians had between 20,000 - 40,000 warheads compared to USA at that time ( can't remember what they said we had ) - we were destroying our own weapons - and have never stopped. We are going backwards while they continued to stockpile weapons. What is wrong with that picture?
You're misinformed, Russia's stockpile has been going down since the mid 80s. I believe both countries are aiming to be under 1500 under current treaties.

_45794400_nuclear_warheads_466.gif

They couldn't outfly our defense & split into that many directions before. Now they can.
They have had ICBMs with MIRVs for decades, again there has never been anything our defenses could do to stop a full scale nuclear attack by Soviet Union/Russia. Our defense is the ensuing counterattack.

Since obama basically destroyed our defenses, no we have nothing to stop them.

Katz, I remember reading an article from News Max in 2003 in which they stated that the Russians had between 20,000 - 40,000 warheads compared to USA at that time ( can't remember what they said we had ) - we were destroying our own weapons - and have never stopped. We are going backwards while they continued to stockpile weapons. What is wrong with that picture? Mind you it was mentioned in 2003 we were destroying our own weapons. How long was it going on? Since Reagan left office.

Should we be concerned! Definitely!! All of us should be! I'm worried for all Americans. This can't be good.

Your first mistake is in believing that what Newsmax says is true. I can remember a story they ran about Hillary dissing the Gold Star Mothers, that was totally untrue. The GSMs said so themselves, but Newsmax kept it in their archives for about a year and a half before quietly dropping it without apology.

Forget the exact number of warheads we each have The pertinent question is, how many times over do we have to be able to kill each other for MAD to still be effective?

Forum List

Back