Did you see the Donald Trump interview with Lester Holt?

He said Hillary's server was definitely hacked.

Then he said he didn't know.

He said Hillary took money from Wall Street.

Then he said so would he.

He said Hilary was sound asleep during Benghazi.

When it was pointed out it was daytime here, he said he only meant asleep at the wheel.

---------------------

Come on USMB Republicans. Do you seriously think other countries aren't watching?

Do you think they would trust this man?

And finally, after all the flack Republicans tried to give to Obama over golf, did Trump really fly off to dedicate a Trump Golf Course in Scotland?

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland

5760.jpg

Donald Trump Scotland visit dredges up U.K. controversies - CNNPolitics.com
I did not see it but I knew I could count on you to pretend someone else's thoughts of the interview were your own.

Whenever Trump comes on tv or the radio I either (1) fast forward or (2) mute or (3) change the channel.

On the other hand, although I used to hate to hear Hillary too, now I find myself listening to her intently wondering what kind of POTUS she will be? Impotent like Carter? Ineffective like GHW Bush? Controversial like GW Bush? Deceptive like Reagan? Stirring like BHO? or a mixed bag like Billy her hubby?

I have always thought he has a mental issue. I expect that campaign pressures will get to him, and he will snap.

But the GOP is stuck with the Loser.

Yep and I think this video says it all, about Brexit and brings up Trump too. There are no f....king do-overs. Watch how Trump "answers" the question about Brexit--LOL

He said Hillary's server was definitely hacked.

Then he said he didn't know.

He said Hillary took money from Wall Street.

Then he said so would he.

He said Hilary was sound asleep during Benghazi.

When it was pointed out it was daytime here, he said he only meant asleep at the wheel.

---------------------

Come on USMB Republicans. Do you seriously think other countries aren't watching?

Do you think they would trust this man?

And finally, after all the flack Republicans tried to give to Obama over golf, did Trump really fly off to dedicate a Trump Golf Course in Scotland?

Trump’s top example of foreign experience: A Scottish golf course losing millions

Donald Trump faces wall of opposition as he returns to Scotland

5760.jpg

Donald Trump Scotland visit dredges up U.K. controversies - CNNPolitics.com
Trump caught in another lie or 2.

Lying Lester Holt Plays Dumb and Pretends He Knows of No Report Of Hillary's Server being Hacked

Biased NBC News anchor Lester Holt, while trying to damage Donald Trump in a hostile interview, pretended he knew of no reports of Hillary Clinton's server being hacked, demanding to know where Trump could have heard such a wild rumor. Here's the video:

http://710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark...r-holt-plays-dumb-and-14850156/#ixzz4Cqk0PgoA

Of course Holt is lying about having never heard the stories about Hillary's server being hacked. It's been reported thousands of times. Holt himself reported it dozens of times on the NBC Nightly News. Here's one example of him doing a special report on it:

Bring back Brian Williams. He lied less than Lester Holt.

I thought Lester did a good job based on the clip (#26). Mostly I liked that he consistently gave Trump the last word. Trump needs more practice. I hope in future Trump provides answers instead of surrendering the floor and being defensive by often questioning the question.

Forum List

Back