Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA

Would you allow no-go zones in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Well, enough about where YOU'RE afraid to go.

A faggot like you would have even more reason to fear these places. Why don't you stage a gay parade there. See what happens.
Oh dear....have I struck a nerve?

Just stating a fact. It's hilarious how you Leftwats ignore the obvious conflict of being a sycophant to both gays and Muslims.
I'm not any more fond of muslims than I am fundamental christians....they are both cut from the same crazy cloth.

Yeah you Leftists say that....

But what you do, that's completely different.
And what is it that I do that is "completely different"?

If Muslims don't wish to assimilate into a country, then they should leave. .

And take the Amish with them?

them pesky Amish dropping bombs on the road while riding their buggys

What percent of Muslims in America are committing acts of terror?

We'll get to that. But first, tell us some more about how Israel committed a massacre by sending insertion teams through Gaza trying to find the rockets being launched against their civilian populations.

I want to see you defend that.

The Israelis killed at least 700 children in their recent collective punishment of the Palestinian people for a crime committed by a very few.
That's different.

I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.
Many of my relatives lived in a predominately Irish Catholic community and most of the women wore scarves on their way to church on sunday.

Now I'm starting to wonder if they were terrorists?? ...... :confused-84:

Traditional Catholics do that....only on Sunday going to Mass.

How does that compare to your evil, POS religion that wants women to be covered from head to toe EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK because you misogynist assholes are TERRIFIED of free, empowered women?

Just about everyone does that...because it's WINTER and it's bloody COLD! (I recall SM lives in NY.)

I think the Bundy ranch is a no-go zone now.

So was the Weaver property for several months. The feds responded by shooting their 14 year old son in the back and shooting the mother in the face while she was holding the baby.

Is that what you propose?

You sow the wind you reap the whirlwind.

Really? What did they do to deserve that?

Not show up in court?

It doesn't surprise me that you cheer government on when it kills people. Statists like you are despicable worshipers of power and blood lust.

It's simpler than that: he is just flat-out evil.

I intend to keep up the 9/11 was a zionut encouraged plot not matter how culpable it makes you look.

No matter how many times you post your bullshit, it is STILL BULLSHIT!

CNN 1 in 3 Americans believe the zionuts were somewhow involved in the 9/11 Attacks

No, you misinterpreted.

The CNN news announcer said that 1 in 3 Americans believed that 9-11 was an Inside Job.

The CNN news announcer then went on to say that a smaller percentage of Americans believed an even uglier theory - that the Jews were behind it.

The folks at CNN then went on to serve-up a Milwaukee -based writer, serving-up his own Op-Ed piece via interview, in support of that particular bullshit Kornspiracy Theory.

You misinterpreted.

Or lied.

My money is on the latter, but there's always a chance I could be wrong.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law.

What Sharia law "was applied"?
What discrimmination and what was the outcome of the suits?

Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Where in Dearborn is this occurring? Are you taking about private schools?

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

So what? We have all kinds of private religious schools through out the US. We have schools that teach foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.

Where have ANY religious beliefs superseded state and federal laws, particularly in Dearborn?

What "invasion" are you talking about?

I suspect this hype is about as accurate as this claim:
snopes.com City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

Did You Know There Are Muslim 8216 No-Go 8217 Zones In The USA Truth Uncensored

BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

The interesting thing about these so-called "no-go" zones is that they are not unique to Muslims. They're nothing more than areas of a city where poverty, violence and crime create zones that are essentially lawless or controlled by criminal gangs who enforce their own law. It's not new - think of Chicago's gangster era. The ethnicity of the gangs varies according to district and immigrant communities which often reside in the poorest areas are more susceptable.

In the U.S., Dearborn, Michigan: Over 100,000 Muslims, 45% of the city has settled into their first ‘no-go’ zone. The city and police officials have been sued in many cases that allege discrimination “against Christians” effectively by the authorities applying Sharia law.

Dearborn-Dar-al-Islam, (a place governed by Islamic Sharia law). The new idea of ‘no-go’ and ‘no-entry’ is significant, and shockingly being upheld. They provide weapons and guards and government officials in their own societies. They build what they want on their compounds. They have schools inside that their kids are educated in. They are taught their religion in school. No separation of Church (mosque) and State.

Students at the Muslim American Youth Academy in Dearborn, Michigan follow the standard state curriculum. They also learn about Islam and take Arabic as a foreign language.

So what? We have all kinds of private religious schools through out the US. We have schools that teach foreign language.

If Americans don’t wake up and get their heads out of the sand fast, what’s quickly overtaking Europe will consume the United States. Muslim religious beliefs do not supersede state and federal laws; the Constitution is the law of the land. And yet, we are being invaded, and nothing is being done to stop them.

Where have ANY religious beliefs superseded state and federal laws, particularly in Dearborn?

MUSLIMS ATTACK CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA OVER SHARIA …:

I intend to keep up the 9/11 was a zionut encouraged plot not matter how culpable it makes you look.

No matter how many times you post your bullshit, it is STILL BULLSHIT!

CNN 1 in 3 Americans believe the zionuts were somewhow involved in the 9/11 Attacks

Hateful idiot.

Gullible cocksucker.

Islamist XXXXXX. God Bless Israel.

Mod note: No bestiality accusations.

The libturds claim it couldn't happen here. Time to wake up folks: It has already happened here. I have worked in Dearborn, and it's just as this article describes. When you walk into Walmart you see women with scarves over their head everywhere.

Did You Know There Are Muslim 8216 No-Go 8217 Zones In The USA Truth Uncensored

BULLSHIT

The Rise and Decline of the American Ghetto

Should we also view with suspicion the Jewish Zones in the US?

The interesting thing about these so-called "no-go" zones is that they are not unique to Muslims. They're nothing more than areas of a city where poverty, violence and crime create zones that are essentially lawless or controlled by criminal gangs who enforce their own law. It's not new - think of Chicago's gangster era. The ethnicity of the gangs varies according to district and immigrant communities which often reside in the poorest areas are more susceptable.

So you approve?

The answer is simple:

Never let another Muslim into this country.
The reproduce like rats - they are already here
Yep, just what they used to say about the Catholics, and the Mormons.

Fear of Catholic immigrant overpopulation in 19th century US was one of the reasons the anti-abortion movement gained popularity amongst American Protestants.

Wow, you are good (sic) at making up crap out of sail cloth.

The only way that a white police officer should ever arrest a black man is if they are supervised by a black officer. Even better a black woman officer. That way there should be no bitchin' about what goes on being racial.

MUSLIMS ATTACK CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA OVER SHARIA …:

That is total bullshit. The article with the youtube claims:

A Detroit judge has awarded over $100,000 in attorney's fees in the case of a Christian, George Saieg, who was attacked and arrested at the festival.

"This case is a stunning example of the pernicious influence of stealth jihad and Shariah law in America. The city of Dearborn is now a serial violator of Christians' constitutional rights and has wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and costs defending its insidious conduct. Apparently, in Dearborn, where Shariah and jihad is advocated openly, it is a crime to preach the Christian gospel. AFLC is committed to stopping this attack on our Constitution. And the ruling today allows us to do just that," said Yerushalmi, an AFLC attorney.

The case had nothing to do with "Sharia" (Sharia in Dearborn has been shown to be a hoax). It is not a crime to preach the Christian gospel NOR was that what the case was about. It was a free speech issue at a festival. Dearborn Must Pay 103 401 Legal Fees in Free Speech Case

Forum List

Back