Did you know that alcohol is made out of shit?

Now always having been a chicky boom boom babe with tequila, I have not suffered as most in the lets see what beer will give me the worst shits on the planet.

This is my husband though. He keeps trying out different beers and sobs on the porcelain altar most Saturday nights and has not learned his lesson yet.

I have to give him credit for stamina though. He's a champ and always going "not this one honey".

I'm learning to guage by meters now for bazooka barfs.

Alcohol kills the bacterium in the gut that make it possible for us to absorb and process food.

Loose stools are a common problem from alcohol binges.

But some beer certainly seems to be especially explosive.

When I was a kid and we drank a lot of Rolling Rock, we called bottles of it GREEN GRENDADES because of the gastic distress it caused the day after.

The best fix for beer shits is yogurt.

It replaces much of the flora a fauna that live in our guts and help us process food.

and this is proof :eusa_hand:

Milwaukee Beast is bad, but I can go one worse.

StagBeer.jpg

This crap tastes like they took a dead deer, put it in a vat of boiled wheat for 2 days, then bottled the run-off.

I take it that you haven't tried Moosehead yet?

It's an experience. Moosehead beer inspires people to jump into frozen lakes while their friends are ice fishing.

And you folks have the nerve to diss people in Kentucky and Tennessee. Sheesh. Get a grip.

Moosehead. Now there's a name I haven't heard in over 20 years. Me and some friends drank that once when we went fishing outside of Janesville, WI. We all said we would rather be sober than ever drink that crap again.

I guess I forgot about it because anyone caught bringing it into Illinois would be put up against a wall and shot for crimes against humanity.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... an' it kills brain cells too...

... gives ya dat ol'-timer's disease...

... an' makes ya goofy when ya get old."
:eek:

I think there's no other way you can stop people from drinking beer no matter how many times you will explain it to them. It's how life works let's admit it.

Forum List

Back