Cheese as a dessert.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Okay, who likes dessert cheeses or cheese with or in desserts? What's you favorites?
One of mine is hot apple pie with cheddar cheese melted over it. :eusa_drool:

Camembert or brie, gouda, old cheddar, goat cheese and a blue with candied walnuts or almonds plated over drizzled balsamic glaze with fig quarters, pears, apples and grapes with a selection of crackers

Mmmmmmmmm

Camembert or brie, gouda, old cheddar, goat cheese and a blue with candied walnuts or almonds plated over drizzled balsamic glaze with fig quarters, pears, apples and grapes with a selection of crackers

Mmmmmmmmm

Stop! Stop! Pleeeeeeze.....

Okay, who likes dessert cheeses or cheese with or in desserts? What's you favorites?

Okay Ringel, I take back what I said. I do enjoy cheese as a dessert. I guess the cheddar threw me off. My mother makes a killer ricotta pie and I love cheesecake! Plain. With maybe a little strawberries and syrup on the side so I can dunk my fork-full.

I don't eat much cheese.
It's too fat and has a lot of calories.
Replace the cheese with yoghurt foodstuffs. And make the Yoghurt yourself with milk, it's very easy.
Then you also have more variety, because with yoghurt you can make everything:
From Greek Tzatziki to jelly yoghurt. Sweet, sour, hot.

Can a snack be the same thing as a dessert here? If so, I lurrrrrrrrve Parmeson Cheese sprinkled on top of my hot buttered popcorn. It is yummayyy.

Though I've been told it smells like feet :tongue:

Can a snack be the same thing as a dessert here? If so, I lurrrrrrrrve Parmeson Cheese sprinkled on top of my hot buttered popcorn. It is yummayyy.

Who ever told you that is correct..... :eek:
:lol:

LOL, seriously if ya luv parmeson and popcorn, you gotta try it. It's sooo good.

It was shared with me via a friend's family when I was very young. Loved it ever since.

LOL, seriously if ya luv parmeson and popcorn, you gotta try it. It's sooo good.

It was shared with me via a friend's family when I was very young. Loved it ever since.

Yup, I've had it, not something I'd write home about but it was okay but yes it has a distinctive aroma..... :lol: Now garlic, buttered popcorn....... :eusa_drool:

Mrs. Catcher and I have taken five cruises and I usually have the cheese and fruit plate for dessert. That and a brandy - apricot or blackberry - is a wonderful end to usually excellent dinners.

One of my favorites is an old time simple concoction, cottage cheese with crushed pineapple (in natural juice).

Forum List

Back