Did Trump Just Cancel a Meeting With Putin?

Wow! The liberals will have a field day with this, I want to see how it will be spun by the left.

Trump abruptly cancels planned Putin meeting - CNNPolitics

The President pinned the cancellation on Russia's refusal to release Ukrainian Navy ships and sailors seized during a maritime confrontation between the two countries on Sunday.

Cohen's guilty plea made him change his mind to try and look not so bad.

That is why he canceled it less than an hour after saying it would be a great time to meet with Putin

I'm amazed the OP needs help figuring this out.
shakehead.gif

Putin invades Crimea and the Ukraine, and now has committed an act of war against Ukraine.

And the pseudocons are puffing out their chests that Trump's only response has been to punish Putin with...the silent treatment.

laughs-in-russian.jpg
ha ha ha comes out different in Russian?....

Wow! The liberals will have a field day with this, I want to see how it will be spun by the left.

The President pinned the cancellation on Russia's refusal to release Ukrainian Navy ships and sailors seized during a maritime confrontation between the two countries on Sunday.

That is why he canceled it less than an hour after saying it would be a great time to meet with Putin
Well, perhaps we shouldn’t complain when he gets something right? :)

This is a bit deeper than an individual decision. The thought process behind it is far more important.

The fact that he changed his mind in less than an hour is troubling for me.
that is a pretty big 180 and hardly the move of someone thinking things through for cause and effect.

Putin invades Crimea and the Ukraine, and now has committed an act of war against Ukraine.

And the pseudocons are puffing out their chests that Trump's only response has been to punish Putin with...the silent treatment.

laughs-in-russian.jpg

Don't know about Russian but it does in French, I can tell you.

They have no "H".

shakehead.gif
Hey, you liberal posters are giving me my dose of entertainment for the day, Pogo. Thank you

laughs-in-russian.jpg

Really now? And we were perfectly sound in our reasoning for our cia overthrow in ukraine for our own puppet? What little tune would you be singing if the kgb were doing the same with canada? You don't have to answer.

Once again shattering the radical ridiculous Left's False Narrative of how Trump supposedly support Putin and is his guy, Trump snubbed Vlad today, cancelling their Argentina meeting over Putin's continued march towards what seems to be turning into Russia 'putting the band (USSR) back together again.....

PUTIN HIS PLACE: Trump snubs Russian leader, canceling Argentina meeting over Ukraine tension
Trump cancels meeting at G20 with Putin over Ukraine tensions

When Putin began putting troops on the Ukraine's border right before Russia militarily annexed Crimea, Barry didn't stop meeting with Putin...of course, Barry was trying to get Putin's permission to invade Syria at the time. I guess sacrifices needed to be made in order to get that permission: Crimea, 20% of the US supply of uranium, and no challenge to their attempts to hack the US electrical grid, to their counter-intelligence Op using US social media, and their gaining all of the TOP SECRET DATA on Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server....

:p

Cadet bone spurs just canceled their lunch date, he didn’t break up with him.

Cadet bone spurs also enunciated no change of his softball approach to Russia.

laughs-in-russian.jpg

They have no "H".
so its a a a a?.....

shakehead.gif
Hey, you liberal posters are giving me my dose of entertainment for the day, Pogo. Thank you

Oh no, thank you. It's always good to keep the state-the-obvious muscles toned up. :)

laughs-in-russian.jpg

They have no "H".
so its a a a a?.....

Yep.
Lots of glottal stops.

Once again shattering the radical ridiculous Left's False Narrative of how Trump supposedly support Putin and is his guy, Trump snubbed Vlad today, cancelling their Argentina meeting over Putin's continued march towards what seems to be turning into Russia 'putting the band (USSR) back together again.....

PUTIN HIS PLACE: Trump snubs Russian leader, canceling Argentina meeting over Ukraine tension

When Putin began putting troops on the Ukraine's border right before Russia militarily annexed Crimea, Barry didn't stop meeting with Putin...of course, Barry was trying to get Putin's permission to invade Syria at the time. I guess sacrifices needed to be made in order to get that permission: Crimea, 20% of the US supply of uranium, and no challenge to their attempts to hack the US electrical grid, to their counter-intelligence Op using US social media, and their gaining all of the TOP SECRET DATA on Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server....

The only reason Putin has been pushing the Ukraine around is because he knows Trump is weak. This was confirmed when Trump fellated Putin in public in July.

Thats incorrect. Hint: cia

Trump is ridiculed and mocked every time he gets near Vlad. Good idea to just stay away from him.

The only reason Putin has been pushing the Ukraine around is because he knows Trump is weak. This was confirmed when Trump fellated Putin in public in July.
And now Trump runs from Argentina to avoid the spectacle of his inability to confront Putin over war crimes and another public fellating of a man Reagan would have crushed in public.

Remember when he "canceled" the summit with Kim Jong Un before he uncanceled it?

As usual, everything they post / claim is manufactured, fake news... They have to CREATE it (take a dump) then sell it to everyone as 'caviar' :p
Its real this time, read about it here.
Keep in mind that Mueller had previously taken down Manuel Noriega and John Gotti.

Nothing has been shattered. Trump is currently shitting his pants over the Russia probe, and Cohen's guilty plea. Totally shitting his pants. He spent 10 minutes lying about Cohen on the way to his helicopter today. It was spectacular!!!

Trump doesn't dare meet with Putin now. If he does, and he rolls over on his back the way he did in Helsinki, what's left of his supporters in the Senate will desert him. They're already on the attack hoping to hold onto their jobs in 2020, having seen what happened to Trumps' supporters in the House Mid-terms.

Now that the mid-terms are over with, Mueller has come out with both barrels blazing and Trump is changing his underwear several times a day.

I can't wait to see what happens at the G20. Trudeau and Macron clearly have no time for Trump. Only the recent election of strong men overseas will see Trump not completely isolated. Instead of being shunned by everyone, Trump can joined the despots table with MBS, Erdovan (although I doubt these two will be sharing a table), the Italian PM, and Putin. I love these big :popcorn: events. Trump is in shit with other world leaders every step of the way. People laugh at him. And the American people are embarassed. It just never gets old.

Trump won't be shitting his pants I doubt he would shit his pants over anything as much as you might like to think so.

You, however, appear to shit your regularly as you froth at the mouth waiting for that collusion charge.

You sure are worth laughing at.

Stay in Canada and freeze your ass off. That way the shit will stick.

"Trump won't be shitting his pants I doubt he would shit his pants over anything as much as you might like to think so." -Claudette

Well, that Depends!
depends.jpg

:happy-1:

Remember when he "canceled" the summit with Kim Jong Un before he uncanceled it?
Remember when Presidents of both parties would go overseas to show American leadership, in not outright lob bombs, when domestic issues were going badly. It's come to the point that NK and Bedminster are the only places our glorious leader can go. LOL

Its real this time, read about it here.

If I had a dollar for every time a snowflake said those words the last 2 years I would probably be a millionaire. :p

Keep in mind that Mueller had previously taken down Manuel Noriega and John Gotti.

Keep in mind Mueller was also...

- The guy who manufactured and hid evidence to intentionally send 2 innocent men to prison for crimes Mueller knew they did not commit

- Working with Steele, according to Oher, before he was appointed Special Counsel or before an investigation was even ever opened

- Committed the crime of Obstruction by refusing to comply with Congressional subpoenas

Forum List

Back