Did Trump Just Cancel a Meeting With Putin?

Once again shattering the radical ridiculous Left's False Narrative of how Trump supposedly support Putin and is his guy, Trump snubbed Vlad today, cancelling their Argentina meeting over Putin's continued march towards what seems to be turning into Russia 'putting the band (USSR) back together again.....

PUTIN HIS PLACE: Trump snubs Russian leader, canceling Argentina meeting over Ukraine tension
Trump cancels meeting at G20 with Putin over Ukraine tensions

When Putin began putting troops on the Ukraine's border right before Russia militarily annexed Crimea, Barry didn't stop meeting with Putin...of course, Barry was trying to get Putin's permission to invade Syria at the time. I guess sacrifices needed to be made in order to get that permission: Crimea, 20% of the US supply of uranium, and no challenge to their attempts to hack the US electrical grid, to their counter-intelligence Op using US social media, and their gaining all of the TOP SECRET DATA on Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server....

:p

The only reason Putin has been pushing the Ukraine around is because he knows Trump is weak. This was confirmed when Trump fellated Putin in public in July.

Wow! The liberals will have a field day with this, I want to see how it will be spun by the left.

Trump abruptly cancels planned Putin meeting - CNNPolitics

The President pinned the cancellation on Russia's refusal to release Ukrainian Navy ships and sailors seized during a maritime confrontation between the two countries on Sunday.
Trump doesn't want the embarrassment of being publicly owned by Putin again.

REPORTER: President Putin, your soldiers have invaded Crimea and the Ukraine-

PUTIN: Nuh-uh!

TRUMP: I have to bleev him since he denied it so strongly.
That's what I'm hearing.

Once again shattering the radical ridiculous Left's False Narrative of how Trump supposedly support Putin and is his guy, Trump snubbed Vlad today, cancelling their Argentina meeting over Putin's continued march towards what seems to be turning into Russia 'putting the band (USSR) back together again.....

PUTIN HIS PLACE: Trump snubs Russian leader, canceling Argentina meeting over Ukraine tension

When Putin began putting troops on the Ukraine's border right before Russia militarily annexed Crimea, Barry didn't stop meeting with Putin...of course, Barry was trying to get Putin's permission to invade Syria at the time. I guess sacrifices needed to be made in order to get that permission: Crimea, 20% of the US supply of uranium, and no challenge to their attempts to hack the US electrical grid, to their counter-intelligence Op using US social media, and their gaining all of the TOP SECRET DATA on Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server....

Why did your savior say 1 hour before that it was a great time to meet with Putin and then change his mind in an hour?

Could it have anything to do with this...Ex-Trump attorney Michael Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress in Russia probe

Gee, I wonder if any of this cancellation has to do with Trump being busted for lying endlessly that he had no deals going on with Russia, all the while planning the Trump Tower in Moscow.

Yeah, Putin is displeased with his orange-faced bitch.

Nothing has been shattered. Trump is currently shitting his pants over the Russia probe, and Cohen's guilty plea. Totally shitting his pants. He spent 10 minutes lying about Cohen on the way to his helicopter today. It was spectacular!!!

Trump doesn't dare meet with Putin now. If he does, and he rolls over on his back the way he did in Helsinki, what's left of his supporters in the Senate will desert him. They're already on the attack hoping to hold onto their jobs in 2020, having seen what happened to Trumps' supporters in the House Mid-terms.

Now that the mid-terms are over with, Mueller has come out with both barrels blazing and Trump is changing his underwear several times a day.

I can't wait to see what happens at the G20. Trudeau and Macron clearly have no time for Trump. Only the recent election of strong men overseas will see Trump not completely isolated. Instead of being shunned by everyone, Trump can joined the despots table with MBS, Erdovan (although I doubt these two will be sharing a table), the Italian PM, and Putin. I love these big :popcorn: events. Trump is in shit with other world leaders every step of the way. People laugh at him. And the American people are embarassed. It just never gets old.

Trump won't be shitting his pants I doubt he would shit his pants over anything as much as you might like to think so.

You, however, appear to shit yours regularly as you froth at the mouth waiting for that collusion charge.

You sure are worth laughing at.

Stay in Canada and freeze your ass off. That way the shit will stick.

Last edited:
That will only benefit Deep State and it puppets, not USA or Russia.

It's Ukraine who has violated Russia's borders, not vice versa. And they did it intentionally to destroy Trump/Putin meeting, 5 days prior to it.

So, in USA the tail is wagging the dog
Makes sense to me. It must be all those "Russian tanks" in Mexico.....lol

Trump has to cancel the meeting with Putin because it would go like this:

TRUMP: You shouldn't be doing what you are doing.

PUTIN: What the fuck are you going to do about it, punk?

Gee, I wonder if any of this cancellation has to do with Trump being busted for lying endlessly that he had no deals going on with Russia, all the while planning the Trump Tower in Moscow.

If Trump wanted a Trump tower, he would have one. I wish he did

Wow! The liberals will have a field day with this, I want to see how it will be spun by the left.

The President pinned the cancellation on Russia's refusal to release Ukrainian Navy ships and sailors seized during a maritime confrontation between the two countries on Sunday.

Cohen's guilty plea made him change his mind to try and look not so bad.

That is why he canceled it less than an hour after saying it would be a great time to meet with Putin
Well, perhaps we shouldn’t complain when he gets something right? :)

This is a bit deeper than an individual decision. The thought process behind it is far more important.

The fact that he changed his mind in less than an hour is troubling for me.

The shit has hit the fan.
Mueller's got Trump by his itty bitty balls.

That's

If Trump wanted a Trump tower, he would have one. I wish he did

That's because you also want America to be a Banana Republic, too.

Putin invades Crimea and the Ukraine, and now has committed an act of war against Ukraine.

And the pseudocons are puffing out their chests that Trump's only response has been to punish Putin with...the silent treatment.

laughs-in-russian.jpg

That is why he canceled it less than an hour after saying it would be a great time to meet with Putin

This is a bit deeper than an individual decision. The thought process behind it is far more important.

Yes doctor.

The shit has hit the fan.
Mueller's got Trump by his itty bitty balls.

I doubt Mueller has anything and certainly not collusion between Trump, Russia and the election.

He might have all kinds of goodies on Hitlery, the DNC and a certain paid for fake dossier.

Wouldn't that be just as cute as it could be.

Nothing has been shattered. Trump is currently shitting his pants over the Russia probe, and Cohen's guilty plea. Totally shitting his pants. He spent 10 minutes lying about Cohen on the way to his helicopter today. It was spectacular!!!
You really are senile....

There has never been any evidence of Trump illegally colluding with Russia because the only evidence of illegal collusion with any candidate is that of Hillary colluding with / paying foreign spies (who were working for Obama's FBI and with Mueller before he was appointed as Special Counsel, according to Oher) and the Russians.

Such intense hatred for such a long period of time has fried the synapses in what is left of your geriatric mind.

As far as Trump and his continued performance on the world stage, he has surpassed every failed doom-filled prediction made by better snowflakes than you. He has been so successful that Barry has come out of hiding to try to re-write history and claim others' successes as his own on order to re-forge another Legacy since Trump has all but wiped his off the books, leaving Obama as nothing more than a footnote in the history books.

Once again snowflakes are doubling down - If he meets with Putin he is an obvious traitor. If he doesn't it means he is guilty and is scared he is about to be caught. Bwuhahahaha.....

Barry gets caught whispering to Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he will be more flexible after re-election...but snowflakes say Trump is the one who collaborated / colluded with Russia....

Hillary and Obama gave Putin a 'Re-set' Button, 20% of the US supply of Uranium, Crimea, and a free pass to continue to 'Interfere' in the US for 2 years in exchange for $145 Million & a Russian-Authored 'Dossier' for Hillary, $500,000 for bill, and permission to invade Syria for Barry...but Trump is the one who supposedly colluded with Putin / Russia/.

Bwuhahaha....you snowflakes are mental as hell.....FUNNY, but mental as hell. :p

As usual, everything they post / claim is manufactured, fake news... They have to CREATE it (take a dump) then sell it to everyone as 'caviar' :p

Forum List

Back