Calls for Biden’s Impeachment Increase Exponentially – And It’s About to Get a Whole Lot Louder

Youre a liar.
You all want revenge. She used it because he broke his oath of office and it is her duty to proceed with it. Thats a fact. That is part of her job.
What you really mean is you hate Pelosi and use that weaponising crap as justification.

I'm not interested in your poor excuses. Cut the bullshit.
I want Nancy Pelosi sitting in the same gulag she out those 500 protesters into, for the same amount of time.

You can call it revenge if you want, I call it justice.

I want Nancy Pelosi sitting in the same gulag she out those 500 protesters into, for the same amount of time.

You can call it revenge if you want, I call it justice.
How can it be justice if she committed no crime??
Are you mad? Youre so paranoid about revenge you've lost the objectivity of democracy.
You hate her because she pissed on Trump legally. He never stood a chance when she sunk her teeth into him and blame him for leaving himself wide open.

Youre a hate filled brain dead idiot.

How can it be justice if she committed no crime??
Are you mad? Youre so paranoid about revenge you've lost the objectivity of democracy.
You hate her because she pissed on Trump legally. He never stood a chance when she sunk her teeth into him and blame him for leaving himself wide open.

Youre a hate filled brain dead idiot.
I find that comment quite disingenuous coming from a leftie.

Nancy Pelosi is not a hate filled brain dead idiot?

This is the woman who tore up a State of the Union address on live national television.

You're going to tell me that's not hatred?

Democrats are hypocrites, they're the biggest hypocrites on the planet. They make Donald Trump look like a total amateur in that regard.

I find that comment quite disingenuous coming from a leftie.

Nancy Pelosi is not a hate filled brain dead idiot?
Youre comprehension skills are not that good. Read it again. I never referred to her.
This is the woman who tore up a State of the Union address on live national television.
It wasa copy if trumps bullshit and lies and was proven to be so. He was voted out.
You're going to tell me that's not hatred?
Why would anyone with half a brain like Trump. He only had half a brain himself. The voters showed what they thought of him.
Democrats are hypocrites, they're the biggest hypocrites on the planet.
And exactly how has the impeachment of Trump for violating his oath of office made democrats hypocrites?
Let me guess. You hate them and that label is the best youve got.

They make Donald Trump look like a total amateur in that regard.
Wheres your evidence of this?

You've offered nothing but personal hatred and cannot justify trumps violations.
Hes a crook and should be in jail.
Before you go off about Pelosi, name the crime she has been charged with and impeached. The same for the Biden's.
The crimes son. Not your hatred.

Youre comprehension skills are not that good. Read it again. I never referred to her.

It wasa copy if trumps bullshit and lies and was proven to be so. He was voted out.

Why would anyone with half a brain like Trump. He only had half a brain himself. The voters showed what they thought of him.

And exactly how has the impeachment of Trump for violating his oath of office made democrats hypocrites?
Let me guess. You hate them and that label is the best youve got.

Wheres your evidence of this?

You've offered nothing but personal hatred and cannot justify trumps violations.
Hes a crook and should be in jail.
Before you go off about Pelosi, name the crime she has been charged with and impeached. The same for the Biden's.
The crimes son. Not your hatred.
Sorry, I'm done with this leftist crap for today.

I don't have time for this kind of stupidity.

Sorry.

See you at the voting booth. Have fun on election day

Sorry, I'm done with this leftist crap for today.

I don't have time for this kind of stupidity.

Sorry.

See you at the voting booth. Have fun on election day
Of course you'll quit.
The only contribution you've ever made was to the local effluent system

Youre out of ammo son.
Youre beaten. Take it like an idiot you are.
Sure. We'll see each other around.

Meanwhile you're just another rude leftie whose words ring hollow.

An attack dog you're not. Your tactics are downright comical

Sheeple are a dime a dozen. You guys are all over the place

Sure. We'll see each other around.
No we won't.
Meanwhile you're just another rude leftie whose words ring hollow.
Couldn't care less what idiots think. You weren't so shy with your colourful language a few posts ago when you thought you could intimidate me. You don't have the smarts.
An attack dog you're not. Your tactics are downright comical
Youre not laughing. I can here your teeth grinding because you cannot shut me down with facts.
You are wrong and misinformed. Admit it and move on.
Sheeple are a dime a dozen. You guys are all over the place
Actually, they are call sheep. That is also plural for the same animal.
Youve capitulated because you have no debate points. You can't match me.
Before you post and rush to have a poke at me, check your facts. Thats were I always win these debates. You leave yourselves wide open just for the picking.
Count to ten before making a fool of yourself

Remember when the GOP promised that if we gave them the reins, they would repeal and replace Obamacare?

Remember when Trump came along and said the same thing?

Yeah. It was all a giant hoax.

Same with Biden's impeachment.

It's theater for the rubes.

Republicans do that because they know the rubes fall for their hoaxes over and over and over.

Run to the store and get some popcorn and Vaseline. The pee pee tapes are coming out this weekend!

No we won't.

Couldn't care less what idiots think. You weren't so shy with your colourful language a few posts ago when you thought you could intimidate me. You don't have the smarts.

Youre not laughing. I can here your teeth grinding because you cannot shut me down with facts.
You are wrong and misinformed. Admit it and move on.

Actually, they are call sheep. That is also plural for the same animal.
Youve capitulated because you have no debate points. You can't match me.
Before you post and rush to have a poke at me, check your facts. Thats were I always win these debates. You leave yourselves wide open just for the picking.
Count to ten before making a fool of yourself
You can hear my teeth grinding?

Really?

Do you see pink elephants too?

All right, you're nuts. I'm done.

Forum List

Back