Did the MSM really deny the Fort hood attack was terrorism?

I cannot find where the MSM denied that the attack at Fort Hood was terrorism. The poster here
says that it happened. Maybe we have differing definitions of what the MSM is? Can anyone here show me where the MSM said the Ft. Hood attack was definitely not terrorism?

If PoliticalChic said it, she's probably right. All I know is that the Obama Administration's official position is that it was an act “of violence.” No mention of terrorism, even though it's obvious to everyone else that it was.

I cannot find where the MSM denied that the attack at Fort Hood was terrorism. The poster here
says that it happened. Maybe we have differing definitions of what the MSM is? Can anyone here show me where the MSM said the Ft. Hood attack was definitely not terrorism?

If PoliticalChic said it, she's probably right. All I know is that the Obama Administration's official position is that it was an act “of violence.” No mention of terrorism, even though it's obvious to everyone else that it was.

The Obama admin didn't make a rush to judgement? How odd. How very odd. I guess thay are waiting until all the facts are in. Shame on them. Shame on them.

I cannot find where the MSM denied that the attack at Fort Hood was terrorism. The poster here says that it happened. Maybe we have differing definitions of what the MSM is? Can anyone here show me where the MSM said the Ft. Hood attack was definitely not terrorism?

The Obama admin didn't make a rush to judgement? How odd. How very odd. I guess thay are waiting until all the facts are in. Shame on them. Shame on them.

What other facts are needed?

What other facts are needed?

I have no idea. I usually wait until an investigation has been wrapped up before putting my foot in my mouth. Initial news reports, widely circulated eyewitness accounts, and web site screeds against, or for a particular individual or group, are usually proven to be premature in condemnations and judgements.

I believe one of the main reasons the good doctor was held in his position was that the army is in dire need of good doctors. I also believe the FBI and other agencies are territorial in nature and loathe sharing info. Bureaucracies are famous for messing things up. That said, I am still awaiting official reports of what exactly happened and didn't happen before I put my foot in my mouth.

I cannot find where the MSM denied that the attack at Fort Hood was terrorism. The poster here says that it happened. Maybe we have differing definitions of what the MSM is? Can anyone here show me where the MSM said the Ft. Hood attack was definitely not terrorism?

Kinda like when Obama waited for all the facts with the Gates Jr. and the policeman? I see your point......:cuckoo:

I asked her that in the thread and she ignored me.

The media didn't label...they merely reported what was known. For once I think they all got it right...big surprise.

Kinda like when Obama waited for all the facts with the Gates Jr. and the policeman? I see your point......:cuckoo:

Obama admitted he did not have all the facts then, and that was a personal fault, not an administration policy one. There is a difference there. A difference wide enough to drive the hypocrisy of a conservative through.

I asked her that in the thread and she ignored me.

The media didn't label...they merely reported what was known. For once I think they all got it right...big surprise.

I don't know what is right yet. I do know all the facts are not in yet. I believe the definition of the term terrorism can lead people to differing conclusions, but conclusions based on preliminary facts are usually the root cause of hoof and mouth disease on the internet.

Obama admitted he did not have all the facts then, and that was a personal fault, not an administration policy one. There is a difference there. A difference wide enough to drive the hypocrisy of a conservative through.

Right......
Once obama opens his mouth on any subject, it becomes a political one. He is the head of his administration....so you can spin it anyway you would like, but that's all it is...spin.

Right......
Once obama opens his mouth on any subject, it becomes a political one. He is the head of his administration....so you can spin it anyway you would like, but that's all it is...spin.
Are you this irrational and angry sounding?

That is odd. Too bad he didn't give the cops the same courtesy innit?

Right......

Because I call you on your spin...I'm angry, and irrational? No...you will know when I'm angry. I'm showing you some respect because your a newby, L.
By the way, nice deflection. :lol:

I believe one of the main reasons the good doctor was held in his position was that the army is in dire need of good doctors. I also believe the FBI and other agencies are territorial in nature and loathe sharing info. Bureaucracies are famous for messing things up. That said, I am still awaiting official reports of what exactly happened and didn't happen before I put my foot in my mouth.

you will have a long damn wait if you wait for transparency from your messiah, it hasn't been forthcoming for a year.. oh well, you have nothing better to do.. I'm sure you will have all the excuses at the ready!

I know, it's odd. When Obama's buddy Henry Louis Gates Jr was arrested, Obama admitted that he didn't have all the facts, but said the police acted 'stupidly'. You'd expect him to rush to judgment, but he didn't this time, even though the Islamist murderer yelled "Praise be to Allah" before opening fire.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

That is odd. Too bad he didn't give the cops the same courtesy innit?

You are making the same ridiculous error. Confusing the man with the administration. Or maybe you are being a petty hater?

Right......

Because I call you on your spin...I'm angry, and irrational? No...you will know when I'm angry. I'm showing you some respect because your a newby, L.
By the way, nice deflection. :lol:

Thank you, i guess.

Right......

Liberalism used to have a great and wonderful meaning in the US. Now, of course, Liberals like yourself have distorted the true meaning and have essentially become useful idiots. It's sad that you have chosen to become the opposite of what you think you are. :cuckoo:

I know, it's odd. When Obama's buddy Henry Louis Gates Jr was arrested, Obama admitted that he didn't have all the facts, but said the police acted 'stupidly'. You'd expect him to rush to judgment, but he didn't this time, even though the Islamist murderer yelled "Praise be to Allah" before opening fire.

I don't expect Obama as President to rush to judgement. As a man I expect he does. If I recall he was asked about the Gates affair and spoke off the cuff. Again, one incident is as a man and the other is about the administration policy. Why do so many people here try and twist things into something they are not?

Forum List

Back