Did the MSM really deny the Fort hood attack was terrorism?

I haven't chosen to be anything. A few years ago I became an adult and put away childish things.

Listening to authority as if it were the final word, and marching lock step with the popular crowd during recess, and needing to pick on others to feel better about myself: to feel safe and to make my world view seem correct, is not what I am about. Conservatives puzzle me.

And you've become nothing but a hater, spewing stupid judgments whenever you get the opportunity...and demonizing everyone you disagree with.

Funny, you can't come up with anyone in the media claiming this fucktard isn't a terrorist.
Thanks for expressing my sentiments Ravi, albeit a different post.

Like i said, conservatives puzzle me.

Yeah, common sense can be puzzling to some.

Right......
Once obama opens his mouth on any subject, it becomes a political one. He is the head of his administration....so you can spin it anyway you would like, but that's all it is...spin.

At least it "becomes a political one" to the right-wing nut-jobs.

According to them, every word that comes out of his mouth is just a code word for "Heil Hitler".

He could say "the sky is blue", and by the time the Hannity "Body Language" analysts get through with the footage, he will have implied that all babies on the planet should be tortured and killed.

I haven't chosen to be anything. A few years ago I became an adult and put away childish things.

Listening to authority as if it were the final word, and marching lock step with the popular crowd during recess, and needing to pick on others to feel better about myself: to feel safe and to make my world view seem correct, is not what I am about. Conservatives puzzle me.

And you've become nothing but a hater, spewing stupid judgments whenever you get the opportunity...and demonizing everyone you disagree with.

Funny, you can't come up with anyone in the media claiming this fucktard isn't a terrorist.
Thanks for expressing my sentiments Ravi, albeit a different post.

Like i said, conservatives puzzle me.

lol,, yes,, we can see that!

Wow, just wow. Obama can say that the police acted 'stupidly' without having all the facts, but is unable to call the Ft. Hood shooting terrorism when it's obvious to everyone on the planet that it was indeed terrorism and you give him a pass. :cuckoo:
The Fort Hood shooter acted stupidly, also. Not sure if you know this, but stupid isn't a crime. If it was, you'd be in jail.:lol:

Hasan didn't act stupidly, Mr Obama hasn't said so yet. :lol:

:lol: Ravi calling someone else stupid is hilarious! :lol:

Wow, just wow. Obama can say that the police acted 'stupidly' without having all the facts, but is unable to call the Ft. Hood shooting terrorism when it's obvious to everyone on the planet that it was indeed terrorism and you give him a pass. :cuckoo:
The Fort Hood shooter acted stupidly, also. Not sure if you know this, but stupid isn't a crime. If it was, you'd be in jail.:lol:

Hasan didn't act stupidly, Mr Obama hasn't said so yet. :lol:

now THAT is funny. lol

You are making the same ridiculous error. Confusing the man with the administration. Or maybe you are being a petty hater?

How many men do you know say something on a personal level in front of a camera, and other media? Having it written on the front page of newspapers? It became political after he stated what it was. Then Obama made it even more political when he had the summit meeting with the two....plus Biden the VP. Make no mistake, it was politics.

Politics is part of it all. But when the media asks a man or woman a question and they answer off the cuff meanings and motives are not always easily discernible. I do know that the administration will have it's say after the Ft. Hood attack investigation is finished.

And the administration had it's say after the blunder by Obama. It's called damge control.

I cannot find where the MSM denied that the attack at Fort Hood was terrorism. The poster here says that it happened. Maybe we have differing definitions of what the MSM is? Can anyone here show me where the MSM said the Ft. Hood attack was definitely not terrorism?

If PoliticalChic said it, she's probably right. All I know is that the Obama Administration's official position is that it was an act “of violence.” No mention of terrorism, even though it's obvious to everyone else that it was.

The Obama admin didn't make a rush to judgement? How odd. How very odd. I guess thay are waiting until all the facts are in. Shame on them. Shame on them.
Yes, waiting until the dust around the polls settles...waiting like he is on deciding what to do with Afghanistan after his generals have advised (months ago) him regarding what needs to be done...waiting to have the glorious, all-saving, government-run health care system kick in for real after he gets re-elected based on the unwarranted popularity of it...waiting 'til December to have his "jobs summit" wherein union thugs will participate at the right hand of God...waiting...waiting. What a procrastinating President we have. Obama would rather shit his pants in public than to admit that radical Islam is the problem.

The Obama admin didn't make a rush to judgement? How odd. How very odd. I guess thay are waiting until all the facts are in. Shame on them. Shame on them.

What other facts are needed?

I have no idea. I usually wait until an investigation has been wrapped up before putting my foot in my mouth. Initial news reports, widely circulated eyewitness accounts, and web site screeds against, or for a particular individual or group, are usually proven to be premature in condemnations and judgements.
Eyewitness accounts mean nothing to a liberal. It's more important whether the murderer got his Miranda warning before admitting he was the one in the video.

I believe one of the main reasons the good doctor was held in his position was that the army is in dire need of good doctors. I also believe the FBI and other agencies are territorial in nature and loathe sharing info. Bureaucracies are famous for messing things up. That said, I am still awaiting official reports of what exactly happened and didn't happen before I put my foot in my mouth.
When you get your foot out of your mouth, you should boil your foot.

Obama admitted he did not have all the facts then, and that was a personal fault, not an administration policy one. There is a difference there. A difference wide enough to drive the hypocrisy of a conservative through.

Right......
Once obama opens his mouth on any subject, it becomes a political one. He is the head of his administration....so you can spin it anyway you would like, but that's all it is...spin.
Are you this irrational and angry sounding?
Anger? My god, woman! Do you not know the difference between anger and intelligence?

Right......

Because I call you on your spin...I'm angry, and irrational? No...you will know when I'm angry. I'm showing you some respect because your a newby, L.
By the way, nice deflection. :lol:
I'm truly puzzled as to why they are all not dizzy.

How many men do you know say something on a personal level in front of a camera, and other media? Having it written on the front page of newspapers? It became political after he stated what it was. Then Obama made it even more political when he had the summit meeting with the two....plus Biden the VP. Make no mistake, it was politics.

Politics is part of it all. But when the media asks a man or woman a question and they answer off the cuff meanings and motives are not always easily discernible. I do know that the administration will have it's say after the Ft. Hood attack investigation is finished.

And the administration had it's say after the blunder by Obama. It's called damge control.

The Obama administration is like all others. What is your problem? Do you rage against the machine because your diaper needs changing or are you genetically predisposed to irrational ranting and raving?

In some posts you come across as intelligent and rational and then you go into one of your irrational modes and your intelligence just barely masks the scars underneath the mask. Were you denied breast feeding?

In answer to the question posed by the OP, no, no one ever claimed he wasn't a terrorist. All this deflecting, however amusing, doesn't change this fact.

If PoliticalChic said it, she's probably right. All I know is that the Obama Administration's official position is that it was an act “of violence.” No mention of terrorism, even though it's obvious to everyone else that it was.

Yes, waiting until the dust around the polls settles...waiting like he is on deciding what to do with Afghanistan after his generals have advised (months ago) him regarding what needs to be done...waiting to have the glorious, all-saving, government-run health care system kick in for real after he gets re-elected based on the unwarranted popularity of it...waiting 'til December to have his "jobs summit" wherein union thugs will participate at the right hand of God...waiting...waiting. What a procrastinating President we have. Obama would rather shit his pants in public than to admit that radical Islam is the problem.

Eyewitness accounts mean nothing to a liberal. It's more important whether the murderer got his Miranda warning before admitting he was the one in the video.

When you get your foot out of your mouth, you should boil your foot.

Anger? My god, woman! Do you not know the difference between anger and intelligence?

Because I call you on your spin...I'm angry, and irrational? No...you will know when I'm angry. I'm showing you some respect because your a newby, L.
By the way, nice deflection. :lol:
I'm truly puzzled as to why they are all not dizzy.

1) Like Bush before him, Obama is weighing the seriousness of sending more people into harm's way. I expect no less of either man as CinC.

2) Eyewitness accounts had two different versions of the female police officer's actions.

Right......

At least it "becomes a political one" to the right-wing nut-jobs.

According to them, every word that comes out of his mouth is just a code word for "Heil Hitler".

He could say "the sky is blue", and by the time the Hannity "Body Language" analysts get through with the footage, he will have implied that all babies on the planet should be tortured and killed.
WTF are you talking about? Are you in the right thread? :cuckoo:

The Obama administration is like all others. What is your problem? Do you rage against the machine because your diaper needs changing or are you genetically predisposed to irrational ranting and raving?

In some posts you come across as intelligent and rational and then you go into one of your irrational modes and your intelligence just barely masks the scars underneath the mask. Were you denied breast feeding?
Going through menopause, huh? :eusa_whistle:

You'd better not quit your day job. :eek:

You'd better not quit your day job. :eek:

Day job? Who needs to work? The private sector that's so corrupt helped me retire early. :cool:

Forum List

Back