Did the MSM really deny the Fort hood attack was terrorism?

Right......
Once obama opens his mouth on any subject, it becomes a political one. He is the head of his administration....so you can spin it anyway you would like, but that's all it is...spin.
Are you this irrational and angry sounding?

Liberalism used to have a great and wonderful meaning in the US. Now, of course, Liberals like yourself have distorted the true meaning and have essentially become useful idiots. It's sad that you have chosen to become the opposite of what you think you are. :cuckoo:

I haven't chosen to be anything. A few years ago I became an adult and put away childish things.

Listening to authority as if it were the final word, and marching lock step with the popular crowd during recess, and needing to pick on others to feel better about myself: to feel safe and to make my world view seem correct, is not what I am about. Conservatives puzzle me.

I believe one of the main reasons the good doctor was held in his position was that the army is in dire need of good doctors. I also believe the FBI and other agencies are territorial in nature and loathe sharing info. Bureaucracies are famous for messing things up. That said, I am still awaiting official reports of what exactly happened and didn't happen before I put my foot in my mouth.

you will have a long damn wait if you wait for transparency from your messiah, it hasn't been forthcoming for a year.. oh well, you have nothing better to do.. I'm sure you will have all the excuses at the ready!

Messiah? Irrationality seems to be catchy around here.

Right......
Once obama opens his mouth on any subject, it becomes a political one. He is the head of his administration....so you can spin it anyway you would like, but that's all it is...spin.

Liberalism used to have a great and wonderful meaning in the US. Now, of course, Liberals like yourself have distorted the true meaning and have essentially become useful idiots. It's sad that you have chosen to become the opposite of what you think you are. :cuckoo:
And you've become nothing but a hater, spewing stupid judgments whenever you get the opportunity...and demonizing everyone you disagree with.

Funny, you can't come up with anyone in the media claiming this fucktard isn't a terrorist.

The Obama admin didn't make a rush to judgement? How odd. How very odd. I guess thay are waiting until all the facts are in. Shame on them. Shame on them.

That is odd. Too bad he didn't give the cops the same courtesy innit?

You are making the same ridiculous error. Confusing the man with the administration. Or maybe you are being a petty hater?

How many men do you know say something on a personal level in front of a camera, and other media? Having it written on the front page of newspapers? It became political after he stated what it was. Then Obama made it even more political when he had the summit meeting with the two....plus Biden the VP. Make no mistake, it was politics.

The Obama admin didn't make a rush to judgement? How odd. How very odd. I guess thay are waiting until all the facts are in. Shame on them. Shame on them.

You are making the same ridiculous error. Confusing the man with the administration. Or maybe you are being a petty hater?

I'm whatever your fantasy wants me to be asswipe! I'm sure you have a pre approved list of adjectives to apply to conservatives! And I'm sure we've heard them all before.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know, it's odd. When Obama's buddy Henry Louis Gates Jr was arrested, Obama admitted that he didn't have all the facts, but said the police acted 'stupidly'. You'd expect him to rush to judgment, but he didn't this time, even though the Islamist murderer yelled "Praise be to Allah" before opening fire.

I don't expect Obama as President to rush to judgement. As a man I expect he does. If I recall he was asked about the Gates affair and spoke off the cuff. Again, one incident is as a man and the other is about the administration policy. Why do so many people here try and twist things into something they are not?

Wow, just wow. Obama can say that the police acted 'stupidly' without having all the facts, but is unable to call the Ft. Hood shooting terrorism when it's obvious to everyone on the planet that it was indeed terrorism and you give him a pass. :cuckoo:

And you've become nothing but a hater, spewing stupid judgments whenever you get the opportunity...and demonizing everyone you disagree with.

Funny, you can't come up with anyone in the media claiming this fucktard isn't a terrorist.

doggone it,, you made me spit my coffee! :lol: what a riot!

I believe one of the main reasons the good doctor was held in his position was that the army is in dire need of good doctors. I also believe the FBI and other agencies are territorial in nature and loathe sharing info. Bureaucracies are famous for messing things up. That said, I am still awaiting official reports of what exactly happened and didn't happen before I put my foot in my mouth.

you will have a long damn wait if you wait for transparency from your messiah, it hasn't been forthcoming for a year.. oh well, you have nothing better to do.. I'm sure you will have all the excuses at the ready!

Messiah? Irrationality seems to be catchy around here.

well he did say he was the one he'd been waiting for,, can ya blame me? :eusa_whistle:

:lol: Now I remember why I have Ravi on 'Ignore'. What reality does she live in? :cuckoo:

Seriously, the mental institution in which she resides needs to have better security. :lol:

I haven't chosen to be anything. A few years ago I became an adult and put away childish things.

Listening to authority as if it were the final word, and marching lock step with the popular crowd during recess, and needing to pick on others to feel better about myself: to feel safe and to make my world view seem correct, is not what I am about. Conservatives puzzle me.

Thanks for expressing my sentiments Ravi, albeit a different post.

uh oh! this has all the earmarks of another mama's boy basement dweller sponger type kool aid drinker.. nuff said..

How many men do you know say something on a personal level in front of a camera, and other media? Having it written on the front page of newspapers? It became political after he stated what it was. Then Obama made it even more political when he had the summit meeting with the two....plus Biden the VP. Make no mistake, it was politics.

Politics is part of it all. But when the media asks a man or woman a question and they answer off the cuff meanings and motives are not always easily discernible. I do know that the administration will have it's say after the Ft. Hood attack investigation is finished.

uh oh! this has all the earmarks of another mama's boy basement dweller sponger type kool aid drinker.. nuff said..

go away. begone before I spill a bucket of water on you and you melt away. lol

No Baby! you are confused,, one is the man, the other is the telepromter! Kerry On!

I know, it's odd. When Obama's buddy Henry Louis Gates Jr was arrested, Obama admitted that he didn't have all the facts, but said the police acted 'stupidly'. You'd expect him to rush to judgment, but he didn't this time, even though the Islamist murderer yelled "Praise be to Allah" before opening fire.

I don't expect Obama as President to rush to judgement. As a man I expect he does. If I recall he was asked about the Gates affair and spoke off the cuff. Again, one incident is as a man and the other is about the administration policy. Why do so many people here try and twist things into something they are not?

Wow, just wow. Obama can say that the police acted 'stupidly' without having all the facts, but is unable to call the Ft. Hood shooting terrorism when it's obvious to everyone on the planet that it was indeed terrorism and you give him a pass. :cuckoo:
The Fort Hood shooter acted stupidly, also. Not sure if you know this, but stupid isn't a crime. If it was, you'd be in jail.:lol:

Conservatives puzzle you, so what about me? You can't see the obvious and you wonder why people call you on it. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Like i said, conservatives puzzle me.

The Fort Hood shooter acted stupidly, also. Not sure if you know this, but stupid isn't a crime. If it was, you'd be in jail.:lol:

Hasan didn't act stupidly, Mr Obama hasn't said so yet. :lol:

:lol: Now I remember why I have Ravi on 'Ignore'. What reality does she live in? :cuckoo:

Seriously, the mental institution in which she resides needs to have better security. :lol:
You have me on ignore because you're a coward that can't find one post of mine that says what you claim I said. It's much easier to ignore me, I know. :eek:

Like i said, conservatives puzzle me.

Probably because you don't have the mental aptitude to think.

Forum List

Back