Did something horrible this morning...

What a drag. Did you flush it down the toilet or did you have a more tasteful burial in the backyard garden?

Geeze louize.....those grounds go around the roses buddy. :lol:

Yes, m'am. I have some of the sharpest flowers on the block as a result. My grandma passed her green thumb and gardening bug to me as kid. My neighbor said I spend more time in the yard then the grass. lol. I planted some more bulbs two weeks. I am wild about tulips.

I thought cowboy coffee was putting the grind into a sock then steeping it in the hot water.

Never heard that before but that might be a better way..

I've heard of that in the Middle East.
When were you in the Middle East?

No, I've heard of it as a practice in the Middle East.
Do they practice it until they get it just right? :dunno:

rimshot.gif

:slap:

I broke my coffee pot. :eek-52: And I broke my coffee pot BEFORE I had coffee! :uhh::uhh:

Oh. When you said "something horrible" I thought you were referring to one of your posts... :coffee:

I did that the other day. Just happened to catch the lip of my French press against a dish, and it went to pieces. Piece of junk. So I had to go to the backup French press. If that goes down I go to my backup drip machine.

You do have backups, doncha?
I have a Keurig, a drip pot, 2 French presses and 5 Cuban espresso pots of various sizes.
Here at the bar are 2 drip pots, another Keurig and 2 espresso pots. I cannot be ever far from a coffee pot.

What a drag. Did you flush it down the toilet or did you have a more tasteful burial in the backyard garden?

Geeze louize.....those grounds go around the roses buddy. :lol:

Yes, m'am. I have some of the sharpest flowers on the block as a result. My grandma passed her green thumb and gardening bug to me as kid. My neighbor said I spend more time in the yard then the grass. lol. I planted some more bulbs two weeks. I am wild about tulips.

I'm in the land of 10 months of winter with 2 months of bad skating but I keep trying.

I love spring flowers. But the only way to make sure I get them is to force them in the house. The deep freeze is just too cold. Johnny jump ups are the earliest I get. Some daffs if I'm blessed with only the most hardy tulips.

You love tulips? I knew this great gentleman way back when from a group I knew. Golden Earring. Golden Earring. Most won;t know them.

He told me about Holland and how it was to fly in over a quilt. A tulip quilt. That all the colors were in blocks. All the colors were in blocks. Barry said that's how they planted them.

I thought cowboy coffee was putting the grind into a sock then steeping it in the hot water.

As a last resort and in an emergency ...yes...the sock method would work for me.

Gotta have that morning coffee :D one way or another!

Years ago we were picnicking with some friends and had a small fire going at the park. My buddy set his percolator on the fire, and after a while his wife asked "how do you know when it's done". For some reason that made me LOL. Like she expected it to automatically stop when it was ready.

Forum List

Back