Did something horrible this morning...

I am sorry. :(

I know exactly what you mean ...without my super, super strong cup of real pot coffee in the morning...I am nothing.

I broke my coffee pot. :eek-52: And I broke my coffee pot BEFORE I had coffee! :uhh::uhh:
I've done that.

I have an old fashioned drip pot for emergencies.

That said, you can pour the coffee grinds into boiling water and let them sink to the bottom before pouring some off.

But Hell, I'd swallow the grinds if that was the only way to get my morning coffee.

LOl, that's a real bummer. I have to have my coffee

You ever make cowboy coffee? It's primitive but you can get coffee out of it..

Pour the grounds right into a pot of water, bring to a boil for the strength you want and then strain it into your cup. Might eat a few grounds but...lol

Pour the grounds right into a pot of water, bring to a boil for the strength you want and then strain it into your cup. Might eat a few grounds but...lol

Yes I have done that...but you mean pour the "grind coffee" not the ground coffee aka coffee beans right?

I have done that ...pour water over grind coffee ..let it boil and YUM!!!!!drink it:biggrin:

I broke my coffee pot. :eek-52: And I broke my coffee pot BEFORE I had coffee! :uhh::uhh:

Oh. When you said "something horrible" I thought you were referring to one of your posts... :coffee:

I did that the other day. Just happened to catch the lip of my French press against a dish, and it went to pieces. Piece of junk. So I had to go to the backup French press. If that goes down I go to my backup drip machine.

You do have backups, doncha?

That sucks bud, I have a french press I use for when I want to get a little fancy with some fresh ground beans. That serves and a back up too if I bust my pot.

Yes I have done that...but you mean pour the "grind coffee" not the ground coffee aka coffee beans right?

I have done that ...pour water over grind coffee ..let it boil and YUM!!!!!drink it:biggrin:

"Camp coffee" :thup:

What a drag. Did you flush it down the toilet or did you have a more tasteful burial in the backyard garden?

Last edited:
Oh too funny. The only worst thing I ever posted on a board was the day I posted I stole a cat today.

I was releived to find out this was only about coffee.

Forum List

Back