Punch on the chin (POTC) button, aka galactic knockout.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Dear cereal_killer :

I was curious to know how some upgrades are coming along, like the button that causes a hand to jump out of the computer and smack the hell out of trolls when they are trolling??

Please place it on the left side of the screen. On the right side, I was thinking that an "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" button could be nice. Maybe with a pink background, just for old times' sake... :D

What say you????

Dear cereal_killer :

I was curious to know how some upgrades are coming along, like the button that causes a hand to jump out of the computer and smack the hell out of trolls when they are trolling??

Please place it on the left side of the screen. On the right side, I was thinking that an "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" button could be nice. Maybe with a pink background, just for old times' sake... :D

What say you????
Not just for trolls, but for folks that post gross pictures without warning.

Dear cereal_killer :

What say you????
We're working on nerve gas for trolling. As soon as a post trips the troll meter (failsafe algorithm) the motherboard emits an odorless nerve gas which renders anyone within 15 feet of the computer tower unconscious for 24 hours. It's almost out of beta

• Banned
Dear cereal_killer :

What say you????
We're working on nerve gas for trolling. As soon as a post trips the troll meter (failsafe algorithm) the motherboard emits an odorless nerve gas which renders anyone within 15 feet of the computer tower unconscious for 24 hours. It's almost out of beta
Can't wait to see this thing when you test it!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk