Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop

"She is set to be indicted on two counts of vehicular manslaughter, and reckless endangerment, leaving an accident resulting in death, fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, and other charges, including driving while intoxicated."

I bet she won't do more than 3 years, and she'll be back out hating cops just like before.
Way worse than Chauvin

She didn't really mean it guys, it was a mistake.

Give her a break..willya?

Bullshit. On her podcast she threatened to kill a cop and when she left the studio she swerved into a cop and killed him. That's premeditated murder.

The feds need to prosecute her for murder 1. That way they can execute her.

Bullshit. On her podcast she threatened to kill a cop
Plenty of folks are angry at cops for very good reason. That doesn't mean murder. The cops got all the guns in America since the illegal Democrat coup d'état anyways.
and when she left the studio she swerved into a cop and killed him. That's premeditated murder.

The feds need to prosecute her for murder 1. That way they can execute her.
I don't like feds on a death warrant. There's vicinage, double jeopardy, and due process. The cops aren't affording us any of that.

This idiot will make a good example of what happens when you intentionally murder anyone. She should be executed. She should get the same punishment as if she were a KKK member who intentionally ran over a Black guy and killed him.

This woman is a piece of garbage. Hope they make an example of her.

Period

White hating Democrats like Obama , the liberal media, and Black Lies Matter are responsible for this along with woman, who is human trash

she deserves life without parole

Notice that the Progressive Press never mentions race when the suspect is Black and the Victim is White.
It is as if the Progressive Press is telling people that it's OK to murder random white people....after all they are everyone's Oppressor.
Orwell was trying to warn us about the Psychocrats.

Is the USA becoming a banana Republic?

a third world country?

what's going on here? :cuckoo:

are there any adults left ???????
Hey now ! I live in a banana republic.
p2130030.jpg

Just got finished recording a ACAB type screed, drunk and high. Either it was a drunken accident or right at the time she was speeding the whole "fuck the police" thing caught up to her in her inebriated mind and she plowed into the guy intentionally.

She isn't talking any chit now.

42294054-9518625-Beauvais_is_seen_arriving_at_Queens_Central_booking_on_Tuesday_a-a-4_1619562070329.jpg

Family walk of shame, why hide your face?
42304562-9518625-image-a-12_1619577956590.jpg

Beauvais goes on to say she doesn't 'believe in prisons' but believes in capital punishment saying 'hang that b**ch.'

'I don't even believe in prisons. I literally believe in the eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. If you guilty, blow his head off,' she says.

Lets start with her!

Who is Jessica Beauvais? Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop | MEAWW

" Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51-minute Facebook Live video on Monday evening, April 26, as part of her 'Face the Reality' radio show where she addressed the trial of White ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd. This is when she slammed police officers and the justice system and played the N.W.A song 'F**k Tha Police'. "

Sounds like premeditated murder to me. Too bad NY doesn't have the death penalty, because this is an animal that truly deserves it.

officer-struck-19.jpg

I'll be she's a conservative.

The sister mistakenly clipped a guy who happens to be a cop and she was, perhaps, a lilbit drunk or high. He died as a result. Yiu know stuff happens.

She didn't mean it though.

So smarten up guys, she's not going to get murder 1 or executed or anything like that for this, unfortunate, mistake.

"She is set to be indicted on two counts of vehicular manslaughter, and reckless endangerment, leaving an accident resulting in death, fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle, and other charges, including driving while intoxicated."

I bet she won't do more than 3 years, and she'll be back out hating cops just like before.

Looks like the prosecutors aren't going to overcharge her like they do in so many other high-profile cases. However, I would say the idea that this was premeditated does have some validity. If she had a known prejudice against cops, it's not likely that the fact that her victim was a cop is a coincidence. It would be difficult to prove intent, but the circumstantial evidence is strong.

Forum List

Back