Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop

White hating Democrats like Obama , the liberal media, and Black Lies Matter are responsible for this along with woman, who is human trash

she deserves life without parole

I told you.

DA519A6F-AC58-4424-83E1-ADF3DA2A60A5.jpeg

You are ok with the current ratio of dead cops. Remember? So you don’t get to act offended. You get to shut your mouth. Dead cops are fine with you.

You are ok with the current ratio of dead cops. Remember? So you don’t get to act offended. You get to shut your mouth. Dead cops are fine with you.
If you read the second line that I wrote you will discover that I want all dead felons and no dead cops

so it may have been a little confusing for you

If you read the second line that I wrote you will discover that I want all dead felons and no dead cops

so it may have been a little confusing for you

You said you were happy with the ratio. So celebrate.

The sister mistakenly clipped a guy who happens to be a cop and she was, perhaps, a lilbit drunk or high. He died as a result. Yiu know stuff happens.

She didn't mean it though.

So smarten up guys, she's not going to get murder 1 or executed or anything like that for this, unfortunate, mistake.

She said "Fuck the police" right before she killed a cop.

She needs to be dispatched...

Who is Jessica Beauvais? Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop | MEAWW

" Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51-minute Facebook Live video on Monday evening, April 26, as part of her 'Face the Reality' radio show where she addressed the trial of White ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd. This is when she slammed police officers and the justice system and played the N.W.A song 'F**k Tha Police'. "

Sounds like premeditated murder to me. Too bad NY doesn't have the death penalty, because this is an animal that truly deserves it.

officer-struck-19.jpg
Maxine Waters' demonic words convincing her sycophants to stalk Trump's staff and her hatespeak about the police brought this insanity to this nation. She deserves the chair.

But, under Biden's reign of "everything is opposite day"........blacks are excused from what they do, because being black makes you ignorant and brainless, and you can't throw the law at somebody that has no clue about right and wrong!!

1d62424ab0c5d91213c92474eb7d6e4f.png
Low expectations make people fail. Biden's been making black people fail for a lifetime while enriching himself with extortion plots against taxpayer funded foreign aid against 3rd world countries. That is about as low as to stealing money out of a church offering plate funding the hungry. I hate what Joe Biden does. He is crass about it too as that video about his exploits in the Ukraine in which he bragged about conning them out of a billion bucks and another in which he bragged about firing Ukraine's top cop over his son being questioned over his credentials for being made a member of the Burisma board with the understanding he was not required to go to board meetings for over a million dollars a year. That really pissed off the former Vice President Biden who has never had any intention for accounting to others about his criminal dealings known as extortion and intimidation.

Will this madness ever end????
And then you've got the forced sterilization of mentally ill and social undesirables in state mental hospitals.
They should bring that back----since getting rid of the laws preventing imbeciles from breeding---the average iq has gone down. Bring back Eugenic laws....

They should bring that back----since getting rid of the laws preventing imbeciles from breeding---the average iq has gone down. Bring back Eugenic laws....
You really want to live in red-light abortion mill district of whores and deadbeat dads murdering their own children to evade child support?

We don't. And you're going to die if you try to impose that on us.

Who is Jessica Beauvais? Drunk NY woman, 32, said 'f**k the police' on Facebook Live before plowing car into cop | MEAWW

" Jessica Beauvais, 32, posted a 1 hour and 51-minute Facebook Live video on Monday evening, April 26, as part of her 'Face the Reality' radio show where she addressed the trial of White ex-cop Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd. This is when she slammed police officers and the justice system and played the N.W.A song 'F**k Tha Police'. "

Sounds like premeditated murder to me. Too bad NY doesn't have the death penalty, because this is an animal that truly deserves it.
Why did I know, even before I looked, that this was going to be a black woman?

I figured 65% chance black person with a 75% chance it would be a woman, and 35% chance it's a white person with a 90% chance it would be a woman.

officer-struck-19.jpg
Bet she voted straight Democratic Party in 2020.
I bet she was too busy smoking dope to vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back