cop on leave after an altercation in mcdonalds parking lot.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

wait a minute this woman is no victim she shows up at mcdonalds making fool out of herself over extra cheese and refusing to leave. so she trespassed and cops are arresting her for trespassing and she refuses to cooperate with cops and you can see her kick the cop or try to in the video. her leg goes up. He better have a good reason for the punches>? He is on leave right now. I know she exaggerating her injuries , She was let out a few hours later the same day. If it were as bad as she says she still bein the hospital. Both parties are wrong in this. The whole thing could have been avoided had the woman just got another slice cheese out her fridge and slapped in on the burger.

Got it, A cop can't be guilty of excessive force unless the victim is hospitalized for a few days. If a cop breaks your arm, that just takes a couple hours for a cast, so they can break all the arms they want. Good to know.

Got it, A cop can't be guilty of excessive force unless the victim is hospitalized for a few days. If a cop breaks your arm, that just takes a couple hours for a cast, so they can break all the arms they want. Good to know.
i said he was read again. they both were. and you think it was ok for her kick him and act they way she did over cheese?

I thought blk ppl taught they young'ns how to acts around popo.

She lucki she didn't get killed. And then that stupid motherfucker aks why he punched her. Brave motherfucker talking like he doesn't know about racism in America.

Well to be fair....black women have superhuman strength...

Especially when compared to a fragile racist rightwing cuck like the OP

Shooting Ashli Babbitt thru the neck worked at stopping her from entering a secured area...so, I guess as long as it works, the ends justify the means
They didn't shoot the woman they subdued her and cuffed her which kept her and them safe....

What is it about McDonald's that gets black women so riled up?... maybe we need a study to see if its the nuggets that makes them go nuts.....

I thought blk ppl taught they young'ns how to acts around popo.

She lucki she didn't get killed. And then that stupid motherfucker aks why he punched her. Brave motherfucker talking like he doesn't know about racism in America.
Yes, it was stupid to ask why he punched her. He punched her because he is a cop, and it's easy for cops to get away with that kind of stuff.

Forum List

Back