Did Rick Santorum drop the N word on Obama?

Did Rick Santorum just catch himself calling Barack Obama a Ni**er? - YouTube

images

Oh my.....

The only reason the OP thinks Santorum was going to say "******" is because the OP is a bigot towards whites and even more to towards Republicans. Fact is Santorum stumbled on some words and didn't even get 2 letters into word but the OP drivin by pure hate added 4-5 more letters that spelled just what he wanted to hear Santorum say.

This thread by pure definition belongs in conspiracy theories.

I think you might be reaching with this one.

He could have been thinking a myriad of things....do we have a longer clip out there?

"anti-war, government needs to do everything for you, "

could have been where he was going when he changed his mind, i have no clue what he was going to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nzyvo8SKa0M#t=2065s

much better video link

Last edited:
Didnt we go through this like several months ago? it wasnt true then, why would you expect it ot be true now? Or are we just going to keep recycling bullcrap?

Seems kind of silly when its unlikely he is even going to be the nominee.

I have to say, I don't know what he was going to say, but it is not hard to guess exactly which word he was about to use.

I am glad he caught himself for several reasons, one of which I just think it is frigging inappropriate and racist. The other is that it would have caused dozens of needless threads to wade through.

Santorum lost his chance to win my vote months ago. This didn't change that.

The way it almost rolled off his tongue made it seem like it was a natural expression he uses. That is disheartening since I believe that he is truly a Christian. By the way, in case you don't know it, Christian aren't perfect. We have our flaws too.

Can we get a "None of the Above" on this year's ballot please?

Immie

Forum List

Back