Did Rick Santorum drop the N word on Obama?

"Anti-war, government ******" makes absolutely no sense in the context.

Only a desperate partisan wants to believe he was going to say ******.

Actually, on further review, it does. Ricky once told a crowd that he: “don't want to make black people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money.”

Perhaps that is what he means by government nig?

wtf is a government nig? Did anyone ask Ricky what he meant to say?

maybe it was "government ne......eeds to take care of everything for you"

That was the tack he was working when you watch the whole speech. He was talking about Obama dividing the country into factions instead of e pluribus unum", and how Obama was taking from one faction to give to the other so that they would become beholden to the government for all their needs.

Last edited:

Actually, on further review, it does. Ricky once told a crowd that he: “don't want to make black people’s lives better by giving them other people’s money.”

That doesnt make much sense since giving them other people's money really doesnt make their lives better.

That doesnt make much sense since giving them other people's money really doesnt make their lives better.

Regardless, it does show his scorn for black people taking government money.

wtf is a government nig? Did anyone ask Ricky what he meant to say?

That was the tack he was working when you watch the whole speech. He was talking about Obama dividing the country into factions instead of e pluribus unum", and how Obama was taking from one faction to give to the other so that they would become beholden to the government for all their needs.

I know, I provided a link to the entire speech earlier for people for that very reason.

It was obvious to me but only Santorum truly knows what he was going to say.

Regardless, it does show his scorn for black people taking government money.

I don't want black people (or anyone else) taking government money either, not out of scorn, but because I dont want them stuck in the endless cycle of poverty caused by government handouts. I don't see why not wanting people to be slaves to politicians is evidence of scorn towards them

I know, I provided a link to the entire speech earlier for people for that very reason.

Im not even sure he knows. From what I remember from what he said about it, about half way through the sentence he realized he was trying to say something else and changed everything. People do that. I have no reason to doubt him. Especially considering he has done quite a bit of work on behalf of African Americans in Pennsylvania. I don't see any reason or evidence to believe he is racist or was going to say that word.

Im not even sure he knows. From what I remember from what he said about it, about half way through the sentence he realized he was trying to say something else and changed everything. People do that. I have no reason to doubt him. Especially considering he has done quite a bit of work on behalf of African Americans in Pennsylvania. I don't see any reason or evidence to believe he is racist or was going to say that word.

I can't stand santorum and think he is a whiney little bitch but I do agree with you that it was highly unlikely that he was about to blurt out a racial slur.

I can't stand santorum and think he is a whiney little bitch but I do agree with you that it was highly unlikely that he was about to blurt out a racial slur.

It wouldn't matter if he did because according to del, liability, catz, mal, rat in the hat, etc. he could just giggle, hug himself tight, and squeal "just kidding! get over it!" and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that no matter what he actually said he is not a racist; quite the contrary in fact. That's how it works around here, right?

he is a white conservative, being racist is like finding a beer at a frat house. Saying the n word will help is campaign out with conservatives.

he is a white conservative, being racist is like finding a beer at a frat house. Saying the n word will help is campaign out with conservatives.

You really dont have any comprehension of conservative thought, do you?

Did Rick Santorum just catch himself calling Barack Obama a Ni**er? - YouTube

images

Holy shit. :lol:

:D

Makes sense though..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]

Boy... the last time I saw the libtards this worked up over something someone didn't actually say, was the whole Palin 'I can see Russia from my house' fiasco :rofl:

Forum List

Back