Did President Obama contact Heather Kelly, wife of Lt. Robert Kelly?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
So far we don't know - but that would make more sense than contacting General John Kelly, now Trump's Chief of Staff. Unlike Trump, Heather Kelly probably has too much class to ever let us know.

heather-kelly-wife-of-2nd-lt-robert-kelly-married-him-in-2007-i-i-picture-id114929574

170731-daly-robert-kelly-tease_pverkc.jpg

Last edited:
How many of you idiots are there out there who believe Trump called a fallen soldier's wife just to personally insult her?

Yes, you are libtarded.,

Last edited:
No, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not call her, just to insult her. He is just so damned stupid that he has no idea of how other people feel in situations like this. He says things that are so over the top, and does not even seem to understand what he has just said. For that stupid bastard, nothing really exists beyond his skin.

General John Kelly could tell us if President Obama contacted Heather. Why doesn't he?
Thus far, all we have heard about what General Kelly has to say about President Obama's calls, or lack of them, to his family over the death of his son has come from Trump. Hardly a source that I would consider credible.

No, the treasonous fat senile old orange clown did not call her, just to insult her. He is just so damned stupid that he has no idea of how other people feel in situations like this. He says things that are so over the top, and does not even seem to understand what he has just said. For that stupid bastard, nothing really exists beyond his skin.

Huh? Are you getting your stories conflated?

How many of you idiots are there out there who believe Trump called a fallen soldier's wife just to personally insult her?

Yes, you are libtarded.,
This is the pedantic rightwing spin, that clearly Trump didn't call for the sole purpose of insulting her.

The TRUTH of the matter is, he NATURALLY insulted her, by being the insensitive creep that he is.

But from a poster going by "Libtardo", what do you expect.

giphy.gif

Trump said to ask General Kelly if President Obama had called him after his son was killed in Afghanistan. Since General Kelly's son, Lt. Robert Kelly, was married - why would President Obama have called the General?

Forum List

Back