Did Omar commit immigration fraud?

A Glen fucking Beck video?

Yea...there's a fact filled bag of shit huh?

What facts...explain.

Not allegations. Not opinions. What FACTS did he present.

And did he explain WHY someone would marry a sibling to get naturalization when they wouldn't NEED to marry them BECAUSE they were sibling...if they were indeed that?

Glen Beck

Jesus people. You people don't even care how stupid your bullshit is..do ya

A Glen fucking Beck video?

Yea...there's a fact filled bag of shit huh?

What facts...explain.

Not allegations. Not opinions. What FACTS did he present.

And did he explain WHY someone would marry a sibling to get naturalization when they wouldn't NEED to marry them BECAUSE they were sibling...if they were indeed that?

Glen Beck

Jesus people. You people don't even care how stupid your bullshit is..do ya
if you werent such a lush you would watch the video and see it for yourself,,,at this point you wont take our word for it so why should we try

She did not marry her brother, that is an Internet myth
Look at you. In here e-defending your fellow leftist muslim commies.
:laughing0301:

It is called defending the truth. I realize that truth to a partisan sheep like you is whatever you party masters tell you it is.

There are a few of us for which truth does not have party lines....something you will never be able to understand.

It is called defending the truth. I realize that truth to a partisan sheep like you is whatever you party masters tell you it is.

There are a few of us for which truth does not have party lines....something you will never be able to understand.
what truth???

the facts of her crime and actions are many and yet to be refuted

Compelling evidence supports claims that Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.
She should be investigated for her crimes

what truth???

The truth that there is not one bit of evidence she married her brother.

Dude, I am a libertarian. I give shit to both parties and both sides. You seem to be a full-blown democrat. You e-defend the fuck out of them and have remained SILENT AS A FUCKING MOUSE FART on the whole "Russia Collusion" line of obviously COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

You are a democrat. You lie about being a republican. You lie about being a "conservative" or a libertarian.

You appear to be a complete partisan hack.

I am just pointing out your complete unhinged hatred of Trump and all Republicans, and complete indifference to the bullshit played by democrats and the left.

what truth???

so you didnt watch the video, cause thats not true

dont be the reason for your own ignorance

Dude, I am a libertarian. I give shit to both parties and both sides.

oh bullshit, you kiss Trump's ass as much as anyone on this forum.

You seem to be a full-blown democrat. You e-defend the fuck out of them and have remained SILENT AS A FUCKING MOUSE FART on the whole "Russia Collusion" line of obviously COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

I have multiple post saying that I think Trump did nothing wrong in regards to Russia, so now you are just lying about me.

I am just pointing out your complete unhinged hatred of Trump and all Republicans, and complete indifference to the bullshit played by democrats and the left.

I give Trump credit for the good things that he does far, far more than you ever say an ill word about the man, if you ever have.

what truth???

I watched the video full of innuendo and allegations with ZERO actual evidence.

Compelling evidence supports claims that Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.
If Pelosi doesn't investigate Omar's crimes she will be part of a cover-up crime

what truth???

I watched the video full of innuendo and allegations with ZERO actual evidence.
sure you did

what truth???

Why not do like an Elizabeth Warren and get genetically tested?

We like it when Dims are shown to be honest

So if he is 1/1023 parts her brother does that count?

oh bullshit, you kiss Trump's ass as much as anyone on this forum.
Bullshit.

I don't like Trump at all. Just because I am not in here blasting his every move (like you) doesn't mean I support him. He has done some good things. He has also done some really shitty things.

He is much like Reagan (whom I hated).

I have multiple post saying that I think Trump did nothing wrong in regards to Russia, so now you are just lying about me.
But, you're in here PASSIONATELY e-defending some pretty equally despicable people. It's blindingly obvious that you favor one side.

Me? I HATE them both. They are a ALL full of shit.

I give Trump credit for the good things that he does far, far more than you ever say an ill word about the man, if you ever have.
Give me ONE example.

what truth???

Nor any reason that you would have needed to since as her supposed brother, that alone would have given her the benefit she was supposedly seeking

Forum List

Back