Did Omar commit immigration fraud?

Compelling evidence supports claims that Ilhan Omar committed immigration fraud

Glenn Beck highlighted on Monday the controversy surrounding claims made by online bloggers in 2016, that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) committed immigration fraud by marrying her brother to facilitate his arrival in the United States.

Glenn noted that after the bloggers' accusations hit the internet, Omar set all of her social media accounts to "Private" then deleted all of the alleged information that could have proved the claims to be true.

The Associated Press was the only news outlet to do a little digging, but the AP hit a brick wall when Omar refused to cooperate. According to Omar, all of her families birth certificates were lost during the Somali civil war.

The takeaway here is that we have a sitting member of Congress who may have committed immigration fraud, an alleged perpetrator who has deleted evidence, and an alleged perpetrator who refuses to provide explain, and has gone silent ever since.

Have you got to the bottom of how trump's in laws got to America yet?

Prove WHAT exactly, lil' snowflake?

Prove that a perpetrated act of 'Fraud' is indeed 'Fraud' and thus a crime?

Prove that marrying your sister / brother (ewww) just to get the into the country 'legally' is fraud?

Prove an extremely very white non-native American falsifying information on a college entrance document to get a scholarship she does not legally qualify for if Fraud?

Prove falsifying information on an official document claiming yourself to be a foreign student while in fact NOT being one is 'Fraud'?

You're going to have to be a lil' more specific.

its time to put the KOOL-AID down and think for yourself

Try it. You are apparently letting Glenn fucking BECK do your "thinking"
alinsky 101,,,
if you cant refute the message attack the messenger

It is kind of hard to do when there are no facts presented.
then you didnt watch the video because he backed it up with government documents as well as her own words, along with a long list of other documents

what you suffer from is self induced ignorance

alinsky 101,,,

Which rule is that?
I never said it was one of the rules

I see. So, when the right attacks moderate or liberal sources what do you call that? I mean besides your own personal hypocrisy.
depends on if it lacks facts and reality

I'm talking about when the right rejects a source based only on it's perceived political leanings, not on what they are reporting. Does Alinsky play into that as well or do you have another set of standards you go by?

alinsky 101,,,

Which rule is that?

I see. So, when the right attacks moderate or liberal sources what do you call that? I mean besides your own personal hypocrisy.

I'm talking about when the right rejects a source based only on it's perceived political leanings, not on what they are reporting. Does Alinsky play into that as well or do you have another set of standards you go by?
asked and answered,,,and youre changing the subject

alinsky 101,,,

Which rule is that?

We can't, you guys only use anonymous made up fairy tale sources

Lie.

Prove WHAT exactly, lil' snowflake?

Prove that a perpetrated act of 'Fraud' is indeed 'Fraud' and thus a crime?

Prove that marrying your sister / brother (ewww) just to get the into the country 'legally' is fraud?

Prove an extremely very white non-native American falsifying information on a college entrance document to get a scholarship she does not legally qualify for if Fraud?

Prove falsifying information on an official document claiming yourself to be a foreign student while in fact NOT being one is 'Fraud'?

You're going to have to be a lil' more specific.
You can't even prove that they are siblings..nor can you explain why marrying a sibling would occur given the fact that if they WERE siblings, there would be no need to get married

Which rule is that?

I'm just noting that your argument for another poster ejecting a source is hypocritical and you don't really have an argument. Carry on.

I'm just noting that your argument for another poster ejecting a source is hypocritical and you don't really have an argument. Carry on.
well since the claim is based on facts and hers is only an opinion then well we have a problem dont we

well since the claim is based on facts and hers is only an opinion then well we have a problem dont we

My point stands.

What "facts"? The FACT that she wouldn't need to marry her brother to get the same benefit if he was indeed her brother?

You can't even prove that they are siblings..
You are obviously mistaking me for the OP. This ain't my thread. Personally I don't care if the entire Omar family engages in incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. She can marry her dog for all I care.

You are obviously mistaking me for the OP. This ain't my thread. Personally I don't care if the entire Omar family engages in incest, bestiality, or necrophilia. She can marry her dog for all I care.

Then STFU. Pretty simple

The fact remains that it would make no sense to marry her brother if the mere fact that was her brother would have gotten her the benefit you claim she was looking for.

This is no better than Pizzagate...and no more true

Then STFU. Pretty simple

The fact remains that it would make no sense to marry her brother if the mere fact that was her brother would have gotten her the benefit you claim she was looking for.

This is no better than Pizzagate...and no more true
the fact remains you refuse to see the evidence and suffer from ignorance, but continue to run your mouth

Forum List

Back