Did officer Clark act wrong?

sometimes the cops are in the right , this time the cop did good . Pepper spray cop was in the wrong imo , hope he got punished but not all cops are the same '4eye' .

In my opinion, Non-lethal force would have been more appropriate .....was it necessary to shoot him twice, in the chest? Of course, don't know if he lunged at him when he went off camera either.

According to the autopsy, the Mexican guy was drunk with a .14 BAC

Very hard to convict the officer due to all the unknowns....

maybe the foreigner didn't understand the cops orders , well tough !! Guy showed that he was crazy by doing the high speed chase and by being drunk and driving . I have no problems so far knowing what I know about this case .

Non lethal force was the order of that day,the way cop was shouting the F word,training was lacking.
The guy might not have spoken English for all the cop knew.All to often we fall back on shooting rather than the vast array of alternatives.This juts because I felt scared I get to kill someone,seems to be an out when there are so many others.At what point can we as people. feel the same way,the cop pointed a gun at me,I feared for my life,works both ways.

maybe the foreigner didn't understand the cops orders , well tough !! Guy showed that he was crazy by doing the high speed chase and by being drunk and driving . I have no problems so far knowing what I know about this case .
So tough ?mmmm the word justice mean anything? tough luck your dead?

foreigner might not have undersood a cops legal commands , so yeah tough for him . Maybe he shoulda stayed where he belongs or shoulda learned English CWing .

cop stops me and if he draws his gun I'm on the ground man , hands stretched out in front of me . Doesn't matter if I can understand or even hear his commands , I'm not moving anywhere near or towards him .

Forum List

Back